Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Niggas fucking mindless white bottoms


Niggas fucking mindless white bottoms


These pictures make my asshole open wide and 

want as much Dark Dick deep inside me.




Every young Man should give service to a 

real Nigga.


A Nigga with a huge Black Cock and 

horny all the time.



The white young bottom should give himself 

totally to the Nigga Top…

Mind, Body and Soul


Totally Trust in the Nigga he bows before.


The Alpha Nigga should be allowed access to all the beer, liquor and 
chemical enhancement for 

him and his white boy bottom to enjoy while 

the white boy bottom is taking care of his 

Alpha Nigga


Full integration into the world of the

Big Black Cock being in charge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....