Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, September 18, 2017

Sweet Dreams


Sweet Dreams


I enjoy the simple and perverse delight of knowing that there are tens of thousands of Superior Alpha Men the world over dreaming of having my mouth on their cock making love to it before slamming it in my asshole for a wild ride.


Dreaming of fucking me with an assortment of dildos and other ass-toys before sliding their fist up into my pig ass.


Dreaming of using my mouth for their own personal urinal as they piss down my throat.


Dreaming of having my face wedged into their ass-crack as I clean their raunchy sweaty asshole after a hard day at work or long night of play.


Dreaming of shooting their load down my throat while they are actually having a wet dream wasting their load into their underwear while sleeping and dreaming of the intense sexual service I gave them earlier.


The End
(Of this Posting)

I do not claim ownership
of any posted material, photo, or video
that doesn't belong to me.


Any comments?

Comments are always welcomed on this posting or
any other postings in my blog

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....