Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, September 18, 2017

Taking a short break from posting


Taking a short break from posting


My Ass is a bottomless pit of pure sexual filth!


There is always something interesting to post from my Adventures.


Recently I have been posting a bunch of stuff that are not my adventures


I will be taking a short break

While I work on a topic I started last year.


‘My Way – Sucking Cock and giving the Best service to your Alpha Top Man’

It’s like writing a book.


I will be focusing a lot of time on this project and will only posting from time to time.


Thank you for reading my blog and hopefully it has sparked some good things in your life.


Comments are always welcum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....