Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 10, 2017

Big Fucker


Taking it Young – Big Fucker


When I was a teenager turning into a young man, I would let the older males in the dorm I lived in fuck me, so I could learn the various positions, force and speed that men would be fucking me.


The guys from my dorm would be showing off their masculinity. All it took was a few bears, some tequila
and a joint or two.


Then on the weekends, I would go work the street where hookers and whores sold themselves.

There I would be able to offer myself to the more ‘diverse’ men looking for guys who would give more than just a plain blow job and vanilla fuck.


I could make more per trick when I was known as the kinky slut and would do anything for the more money.


Through this period of my life, I learned to like taking it rough up the ass and being slapped around while sucking cock.


Several times I would get raped by gangs arranged by the guy paying me. I didn’t mind, I got more cock up my ass and more loads to swallow. If the fuckers were drinking, I got to get fucked up on drinking their piss as they forced me to
drink their golden piss.


Many times, I would get fucked in locker rooms and public men’s rooms that were abandoned late at night on the weekends.


I would walk bow-legged back to my dorm room only to find my dorm mates fucked-up and horny.


I never turned down a good paying trick and my dorm mates.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....