Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

MiddleEastern Men Questions???Fact or Myth




MiddleEastern Men Questions???

Fact or Myth


Do Middle Eastern Men like Arabs and other camel jockeys have big cocks, or are they like other light skinned Men and have average to small size cocks?

  

The myth is that most Men would like to fantasize that the magical midnight Men of the Middle East are all hung and all love to fuck ass.

 

Most of the Middle Eastern Camel jockeys I have bottomed to have all had large cocks with low hanging bows and all of them would me for hours.


I think my readers would like to know.



Any thoughts on this matter?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....