Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Things to say / cock sucked.


Things to say / cock sucked.


Things to say while getting your cock sucked.


Nibble on the head.


Now go up and down on it.


Lick my balls.


Alright, now do it with no hands.

Take it deep. All the way down your throat



Ooooh I bet you like that, don’t you Faggot? 





Look me in the eyes while you suck my dick.


Now gimme some throat action.

All the way down, boy.


Where'd you learn to suck dick so good?


I'm gonna give it to you.






Here it comes!


AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !


THANKS ALOT COCKSUCKER. . .

See you next time I need my cock sucked!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to be called "cocksucker" when I'm sucking dick. Quite the turn on.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....