Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, November 27, 2017

Disclaimer / WARNING / Adult Content


Disclaimer / WARNING / Adult Content


This is an adult-oriented blog that contains nudity and sexually explicit language.


It is intended for the Male Gay community

Do not view this blog/website if you are under 18 years of age, or under the legal age as required by your local laws for viewing adult-only materials in
your community or country.


All the material appearing in this blog was found on the internet and assumed to be in the public domain


I claim no credit for the images or videos
posted on this blog.


If you own the rights to any of the images/videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact me via e-mail immediately and they will be promptly removed.


This Blog is in no way responsible for or has control of the content of any external web site links.


This is not a political based blog.

All thoughts and posts are from my own personal experiences and not any ones else unless noted.


No Racial or Hate feelings are intended from my postings – just sexual thoughts and pleasures.



All comments and thoughts are welcomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....