Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, June 5, 2020

My Fetishes - SamBear / List 1



My Fetishes - SamBear
List 1

Ever wanted to know more about the twisted demented pig

that I can be?

I have put together a few lists of some of the fetishes
I am into.

hese lists are not the complete lists of everything I am into.

Comments are always welcum.



Here are a few (25) of my favorite Fetish

  

Sucking Cock


Eating Ass








Getting Fucked by Niggas


Fucking myself with my Dildos


Fisting sloppy Assholes




Uncut Cocks




Glory H0les


LeatherMen


Sitting on Big Black Oak Stumps


Letting Men Stuff My Ass with Dildos


Being Fed Nigga Cum


Getting Fisted


Threeways


Eating Wet-Back - Hispanic Ass


Sniffing Ass while Licking Sweaty Balls


Big Cocks



Pissing Cowboys


Sucking Low-Hanging Balls


Getting Raped by Men who say they are Straight



Getting fucked by a Nigga Stud in the woods

Double Fisting to a real Pig with Gaping Hole



Niggas with Monster Size Hard Cocks


Fucking with the Devil and His Army of Demons




2 comments:

Michehot said...

Many Fetishes.... Love you! I agree with you for most part of them...

Bobby b said...

RedNeck💓Murthafuckerz

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....