Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, June 22, 2020

Reopening and the Gay Male ? SamBear’s Advice




Reopening and the Gay Male 


Just because States and Cities are beginning to reopen,
do not run out and try to have man to man sex
with every man you cum into contact with.


The world still does not know enough about this virus
for Gay Men to let their guide down and
go back to having anonymous sex with each other.


Stay Safe
Stay Aware
Stay Happy
And most of all…
Stay Healthy
Stay Alive




3 comments:

Michehot said...

Thanks. I agree with!

uptonking said...

Love that first photo. And I agree. Here in Minnesota, things are headed the right direction re: Covid-19. But if I lived in Florida? Or Texas... uh-uh. I would not even consider hooking up.

Satan said...

Mit was bist du einverstanden ? Ich will dich schlachten Liebling.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....