Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, June 19, 2020



Which One – Left or Right?

As I surf the internet for pictures to illustrate my post/adventures, 

I find a lot of picture with two of more Men showing off their cocks 

or their cocks are just in the picture.

I have a few pictures of two or more Men that I have posted below.


Pick the cock on the Left or the right that you like best and post

 it in the comments section below.


Let myself and my readers know what you prefer.

Here is a sample picture.


Which one do you like?
The Cock on the Left or the Cock on the Right?

I hope you find one or more Cocks you like and will blast your load 

looking at my selection.







That's all folks


1 comment:

uptonking said...

I say why stop at two? But then I, like you, am a greedy little piggy. Have a great day.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....