Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thought for Today - Piss Anywhere



Thought for Today



Man should be allowed to
Piss anywhere he Wants to
or
Needs to.






shake it good


all done

All photos have been downloaded from other websites located on the web.
I claim no ownership of any of these photos.

All Men shown Pissing are of legal age
at the time the photograph was taken

If you own the any of these photos and need them removed…
Contact me with the name of the picture
And it will be removed

Comments, suggestions, and submissions are always welcum’d.
There is a comments section at the end of this posting
Or send me an email with your thoughts.
I answer all comments submitted.

All postings are posted for the more mature open-minded Men to enjoy.
If you disagree with any of my postings, I suggest you find another site to visit
and to never visit my blog again.


Stay Safe – Stay Healthy – Stay Sane – Stay Happy – Stay Informed

Together we can Beat the COVID-19 virus!




2 comments:

uptonking said...

hmmm... I think they only place a man should be allowed to piss is... on me. :P Have a great weekend.

Michehot said...

Hot collection!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....