Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Arab Names / CAUTION XXX Material



Arab Names 

 

I am embarking on a new adventure. While recovering from my last heart attack, I have decided to write some gay sex stories to post here on this blog.

One story I want to write is about a middle-aged male who travels to the Middle East on business and gets tangled up in a bazaar sex trade situation.

What I need is a list of masculine male Arab or Middle Eastern names to use in my story.

What Middle Eastern male name do you find sexy and befitting a male who takes charge of the sexual situation at hand.?

Your input into this adventure of mine is truly appreciated and valued.

Sometime in the future I will post this story and get your opinions on my writing. 



Name these two Arab Studs

These are two nameless characters I want to use in my adventure. How about telling me what you think their Middle Eastern names should be.





Give any of these Middle Eastern studs and their sex partners names. Pictures are numbered for your answers.

1


2


3



4



5


6



7



8





2 comments:

uptonking said...

All men are in my life for 20 minute for but one purpose. Who bothers with names?

Michehot said...

I enjoy this game!!!
2 studs: Khalid and Ahmad
Pic 2: Jameel and Ra'ed
pic 5: Ameer

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....