Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

I am a Cocksucker / XXX Material

 


I am a

Redneck Cock Sucking Dildo Loving Kinky Fun-Loving sex Pig.


I am into just about all Man to Man Sex

 

From Vanilla to Dark and Demented Kink

 

 


Sleazy Pig interested in all sorts of scenes

 

Interested in scenes with Fucking, Sucking, Fisting, Felching,

Rimming, Leather, Bears, Cigars, Watersports, Piercings, Tattoos,

Leather, Denim, Cowboy Boots, Chains, Cumstains,

Dirty/Sweaty Jockstraps,

 Musk, Sweaty Balls, Buttholes, Hairy Butts, Piss/Watersports,

            Redneck Men, Dildos, Pounding a Hole,

Men who take charge and take what they want.

 

I like calling myself names such as: cocksucker, faggot, pervert, piss pig, dildo whore.

 


 

I AM WHAT I AM, I LIKE WHAT I LIKE and

I LIKE WHO I AM

SamBear




2 comments:

Michehot said...

I am a pig too.... I love many things in sex!
and I am proud of who I am...

Mike said...

I’m a cock sucker and I always swallow 😜 I love man sex

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....