Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, May 2, 2022

Every Guy tells Me / XXX Material / Caution Advised

 

Every Guy tells Me…


Every white guy I’ve dated tells me they love the way we kiss

And



Every Hispanic guy I have sex with tells me they love the way I am passionate

And



Every Middle Eastern guy I kneel in front of says they love the way I consume everything they have to give

And



Every black guy I give myself to says they love the way I take their big black dicks balls deep and beg for more.

And



Every Alpha Male I have served say they get off on how I can never get enough of what they have for me to do to satisfy their needs.


Every greasy Pig I fuck with says they love how my asshole takes everything they stuff into it.

 



And lastly

 



Every ‘cum fuck me bottom pig’ gets off on how good it feels when I grease up one of my realistic dildos and push it into their greasy, cleaned up and out assholes and fuck them till the pigs squeal that they have had enough.

 




Show your appreciation for the Freedom we get to enjoy living here in America.

The Home of the Free…

Because of those who are and have been Brave!

 



Visit your local Glory Hole and make use of it.

Either as a cock sucking, cum fuck me bottom



Or



As a horny Top ready to feed his anonymous load to a hungry stranger on the other side of that Glory Hole.

 



The End !

 

Help bring World Peace to our planet



Give a Stranger a BlowJob.

Give him pleasure with your mouth that no one other than you can give.



 

* * N O T I C E * *

All pictures used in this posting have been found on the internet by

doing a Google type search.

There is no intention of any unnatural or forbidden acts among consenting adults.

None of the pictures posted here are known to be copyrighted.

All men pictured are believed to be of legal age when the picture was taken.

Not Man or dildo has been hurt in the setting of any picture posted.

All pictures used in my postings are for illustration purposes only and are intended to arouse the reader and spark his imagination.

 

If you own one or more of the pictures used in this posting or anywhere else on this blog, let me know and I will remove them or give the credit as due.

 

 



 

1 comment:

uptonking said...

I adore doing my patriotic duty... any flag pole will do.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....