Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Hard Cocks / WARNING: XXX Materiall

 


the Sight of a Hard Cock

NOTHING makes my body tingle like the sight of a

Cock Dangle on a Man and his Sloppy Asshole.

Especially a Redneck, Camel Jockey or dark-skinned Nigga.

Warm wet Cum dripping from a Cock’s Piss-hole,

Watching men breed in lust,

A Man taking a Piss,

Consuming the flesh of another Man,

Once a Man has sucked dick,

Swallowed another Man’s cum,

And, taken a delicious cock deep into his ass,

there’s NO turning back . . .

Welcome to my world of Men, Cock Sucking, Glory h0les, Debauchery, 

Carnal Lust, Dildos, Fisting

and other various Man2Man Sex ! ! !



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....