Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, October 18, 2009

10-17-09 Saturday evening after work

I stopped by the ABS on Capital Blvd after working at the mall.
What a waste of time and $10.00.
I sure didn't get my $10 worth. I only stayed maybe a total of 45 minutes
What's with the lights? Usually it is almost too dark and now the place is lite up like the fair's midway.
I sucked on three cocks and ate one the guy's ass. Didn't get any loads.
All three were uncut and a nice mouth full. Nothing special.
The one guy had a nice ass to eat. I have fucked with him before and he was OK> He wanted me to fuck him with my dildo, but I wasn't interested. His ass wasn't clean enough.
Not much else to report.

Stopped by the store on 70 to change cloths on the way home. There wasn't anything going on there either.
Another waste of time. At least I didn't have to pay to waste my time at this place.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....