Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, October 11, 2009

10/10/09 Another Saturday

Another Saturday
Another day working in the food court at the mall at my part time job.
Sex wasn't too bad....
I'll break it out here and detail it out later.......
On the way to work
 - got to suck two nice cocks
   - 1 uncut black, 1 cut white cock
At work - got to see some pretty men - pretty to look at, but you can't touch! There was a football game in town. That always brings the men to the mall on the way to the game.
After work
- Sucked at least a dozen cocks
- Ate 4 very nice asses - one incredible hairy black one
- swallowed three loads
- had one load shot on my pants while I finger fucked the guys nice big hairy ass.
Got my ass eaten deep and sloppy by nipple bear

More details in late posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....