Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ABS Etiquette - 10/05/09 - Smoking

Come on guys, get with the times...
Smoking is a thing of the past.

Smoking in Adult Book Stores
Don't do it. Us other guys don't want to go home smelling of your ashtray.
Your breath smells like an ashtray, you smell like an ashtray.
Your cock taste like the smoking cigarette you were holding with the hand you are now playing with your with. Your mouth leaves my cock smelling and tasting like a nasty ashtray.

Gotta Smoke - Go Outside and do it.
Plus, use the ashtrays provided. Don't throw your butt on the floor. Someone might be using that space to fuck later.

The other night I was cruising the very back dark area of one of the local stores. This black guys walks into the space puffing on his cigarette, turned around and walked away. The smell and smoke he left stayed for about 10 minutes.
 I wanted to smell the man's crotch I was sucking, not someone's stinking cigarette smoke.

Confined areas with no ventilation like these small  dark areas in bookstores do not need smokers ruining the air. Most of these places smell bad enough without your smoke.


Come on guys, get with the times...
Smoking is a thing of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....