Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 15, 2009

10/13/09 Tuesday PM

I stopped by the ABS on 70 about 9 PM. I was on the way home from a meeting in Raleigh.
This is a good example when too many is not good.
There were 27 cars in the parking lot. Yes, that right - 27.
Inside there were about a dozen guys in the back movie booth area. No one was doing anything. Just standing around. Several guys were in the store area checking out the movies for rent.
There was nothing going on....
A few minutes after I got there, a white guy came in and went into booth number 4. I followed into booth number 5. He had a nice looking cock. Not very large limp, but pretty. I fingered the hole and he pushed it thru for me to suck on. It started growing as I sucked on it and got about half hard. some queen out the open area kept walking by and knocking on my door. I sucked the guys semi hard cock for a few minutes and then gave it up.
Nothing else going on, so I went on home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....