Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 22, 2009

10/21/09 after work

I had some errands to run after work on Wednesday evening, so I decided to check out the bookstore on Guess Road. I don't go there much anymore.
When I walked in the back, i was very disappointed. There wasn't anyone back there.
I past one good looking guy I know from years ago. He and I are usually looking for the same thing. So I just hi to him and moved on. There was a black guy sitting on a stool in the back playing with his cell and no one else.
I figured I would go and check out the movies. The first one I checked out was pretty bad. While I was standing in the doorway of the booth, this guy came down the hallway and grabbed his crotch letting me know he was interested. He wasn't really my type, but what the hell....It might be a cock to suck and load to swallow.
I moved over next to him in the hallway and reached out to grope him. He moved closer to me letting me grab his already rock hard cock in his pants. He grabbed my crotch and must have liked what he found. I undid his zipper and pulled his hard cock out of his underwear and started to stroke it. It was about the same size in length as mine, just a little fatter. When I moved down to check out his balls, they were drawn up tight. I undid my tight jeans and pulled my hard cock out of my pants and underwear. He started stroking it and fingering my PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....