Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cum Dumpster




This Cum Dumpster is available for Your use and enjoyment.

I can meet You at any glory hole You say in the area and be there waiting for You, on my knees, mouth pressed to the hole. You come in, feed me Your cock and cum, and leave. I never see Your face or know who You are. If you want to put your load of cum deep in my Cum Dumpster ass, I’ll back my hole to the glory hole and let you fuck it until you dump you load.



Having a party or just a couple of the guys over and need some entertainment. I will be your Cum Dumpster. Let you guest use my mouth and ass to dump their loads of cum and piss.
I want to be servicing anonymous cock all night long! 



I am a Faggot Pig Cum Dumpster, and need to live up to the publicity! 
Cum in my mouth or my ass as much as you need to….


I am here to be yours and your friend’s depository for their big loads of cum in any hole of choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....