Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Holiday Orgy

So it’s the Wednesday before Christmas and I had an invite to attend a special noon time orgy.
I arrived a few minutes after it was to have started and found the place was already going full swing. There were guys already getting it on in the bed room and more arriving as I did.
I will share with you some of my observations and some about the sex I had while there.
I heard that there were 27 plus guys attending this event. I think it was a really good turn out.

I made my way back to the back bedroom. As I passed the kitchen, it was full of piles of clothes for the attendees. I always like to put my clothes behind the bedroom door or just inside the bedroom closet. It give me easy access to my bag if I need some lube or one of my dildos.
I was surprised to find a massage table set up in the bedroom next to the bed.
I quickly stripped out of my clothes and since I had done a MUSE on the way, my cock was already starting to stand out in front of me.

There was a small build Black stud. Nice big cock and sweet looking ass. He was pretty popular.


A Hindu-Indian stud came into the bedroom. He had already stripped out of his clothes. This guy was nice looking, real hairy, very hairy ass and had a wet uncut cock that curved upward. He was very shy. I found out it was his first time there. He had tasty pre-cum. It was dripping from his foreskin.

A short masculine white stud came up to me. He had a short hair cut, nice uncut fat cock and fun to play with. I sucked on his fat cock some and let him suck me some. He was a very nice kisser.

The next guy I messed around with was a big build bear type with foreign accent. He had a small uncut cock, short and fat. Very hairy body and his cock was nice to suck. His cock was very wet and tasty great.

The were two guys sixty nine on the massage table. I got up behind the one on top and ate his ass while he sucked on the other ones cock. He had a nice ass to eat. It surprised him at first that I was eating his ass while he was with someone else.


I turned away form eating the guy’s ass and there I met a nice chubby white guy on the younger side. He had a fat cock which was rock hard and ready to shoot. I sucked on him for a little while. He was close to cumming so I gave him a break.
I came back to him and he sucked on me some. Very good cock sucker. He started to finger fuck my hungry hole as he worked on my cock. He got several fingers in my hole and was making it feel real good.
This hot stud turned me around and stuffed his fat cock inside of me. He fucked me while I leaned on the side of the massage table and filled me with his load of cum. Good feeling fuck – While I leaned on the massage table getting fucked, I watched the black guy get fucked leaning on the other side of the table. He shoot his load just after the guy in my ass shot his. I licked it up off the table and off the end of his cock. “Want not - waste not”

Next I let Nipple Bear suck the cum out of my ass after the guy finished fucking me. He seemed to enjoy it. Not sure though. It is still new to him.

I finger fucked the small black stud while he squatted and sucked on a big white cock. The cock he was sucking wasn’t as big as the one that fucked him, but still good size.


There was a Leather type stud laying on bed with a guy jacking off. He was chewing on the guy’s nipple and fingering his ass. He was wearing a red jock strap and lying just right to let me stick my face in his hairy ass crack and tongue his hole. He had a nice ass to lick on.

The Redneck Landscaper that I know from the book store was there. He has a very nice body and his cock was much larger then I expected. He is very much a size queen. I watched him go for only the guys with the bigger size cocks.

An older good looking white guy came into the room. He had a Large Rock Hard cock sticking out in front of him. The young black guy that I had watched get fucked, went after him. It was fun to watch the young black guy suck on that large white cock.

Nice bear type with hairy chest let me work his big nipple some. He could take a good amount of work on his nipples. His cock was rock hard and would bounce a little every time I pinched his nipples hard and twisted them.

There were two guys laying on the floor in the sixty nine position under the window. I think the floor was too dirty to lay, but the Heat of the Moment makes men do crazy things.

Everyone there was fascinated with the Hindu-Indian stud. He was just shocked looking and stared at what other guys were doing most of the time. Several guys sucked on his rock hard uncut cock. He didn’t seem to phase him. He finally jacked off watching two guys in the hallway. He would not let anyone touch his cock after he shot his load.

Tim the potter was there, wasted as usually. I didn’t pay much attention to him. He was too wasted.

A tall Black Stud arrived. He was very good looking and had a Huge black cock. His cock was nice to suck while it was still semi limp. Very dry ass to eat, very tight. Not use to letting someone touch his ass. Very nice musky order to him. I sucked on his cock some and he seemed interested in me, but too many other guys were grabbing at him. I would have loved to have had that huge Black cock buried deep in my ass. But not with all the grabbing.

I sucked a load of cum out of a Hot Daddy type’s mouth that had just drained a very handsome bear type stud. He enjoyed feeding it to me as we kissed.

I went from cock to cock just sucking long enough to get a good taste and let them know how good my mouth was. I enjoy doing that at parties. It fun to see which ones come to me for more.

Nipple Bear ate my ass several times while I was there other than sucking that load of cum out of it. He is so addicted to the sweet juice that my ass makes. When I am on the prowl.

Watched the redneck landscaper suck on the Tall Black stud’s cock and then the Black stud sucked on the landscaper’s cock. Kit was Hot watching the two of them


Big Black guy fucked one of the white guys as I was leaving. I didn’t stay to watch. The white guy was having trouble taking all of that huge black cock. I would have easily taken that Big Black Monster cock up my ass. But I needed to go.

Left my bottle of lube there. I hope someone else gets some good use out of it.

Got my ass finger fucked by several guys. Told one guy he needed to be careful not to loose his whole hand. He liked the idea but didn’t try.



The apartment the party was being held in was dirty. The back Bathroom very dirty. The owners of the place need to have a naked cleaning stud cum and clean the place after parties.


I felt like there were some attitude problems with a few of the guys. Give me a break, you are at an orgy. Don’t be so picky, you might just pass by the best sex you could have had.

2 comments:

throb919 said...

Great report. I hate attitude at an orgy - kind-of misses the whole point, as you said. Sounds a lot like the SuperBowl sex party I went to. Final score: 15-10 (I sucked 15 cocks and fed 10 cocksuckers). I have never heard of MUSE. Googling away - and it sounds like a nice addition to my little-blue-pill stash. Details please!

SamBear said...

Details
You slide it into your piss slit and inject a pellet into your cock which makes it hard.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....