Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Male Anatomy - Assholes

I haven't found any part of the male anatomy that doesn't turn me on.


Assholes

This part of the male body can get my cock hard and dripping just by getting to look at one and smelling its erotic aroma.
Then licking it, sucking it, tonguing it, cleaning it, making love to it, worshipping it, servicing it.
Fuck, my cock is rock hard just thinking about what I could be doing with these men and their Assholes!
I love sticking my tongue into a raunchy smelly manly asshole and cleaning it out.
Sucking a load of cum out of it after a good long fucking.
Manholes = Assholes
Fuck it some before stuffing it full of some dildos followed by my hand.

A man can sit on my face anytime and I will gladly try and guess his weight.


1 comment:

storm said...

I couldn't agree more. Luv all that.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....