Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday evening 5-23-10 cock #1

I had worked all day at my second job in Raleigh and it felt good to be going home. Since the ABS was kinda on the way home, I decided to go check out what might be available to service. It was around 6:30 pm and the books store is not far off of 540.
The parking had several cars in it so I figured I might get lucky. Plus there was a storm coming that way and most folks run home if they are not serious about getting some action.
As usual, when I went to the back cruising area where the booths are, I checked to see if any of the booths had occupants. None of them did, so I headed on back to the Men’s Room to take a piss. That place can be really nasty.
When I came back out into the booth area, I saw that one of the booths was occupied. It was one that had a glory hole into the next booth. Since I was hungry for some cock to service, I quickly went into the adjoining booth and peeped through the hole to see who was in it. It was a nice surprise to see a long black cock being stroked. I then pulled my camera out of my pocket and dropped to my knees. If I was going to get to service this pretty specimen of meat, I wanted pictures of it. I fingered the hole and the owner of the long black cock turned toward my direction for me to get a better view of his manhood.
Damn it was pretty. Plus it looked as if it needed to be serviced by my mouth.
Then he stepped toward the glory hole and fed his long uncut black cock through the hole for me to have. As you can see, it is a really nice cock…….
That cock was just hanging there needing my mouth and tongue to service it.
I took it in my mouth and began to lick it and suck on it. My tongue found its way into the foreskin and licked around the head and then I went back to sucking it. It never really got hard, but it did get stiffer and bigger in my mouth a couple of times.
While I was servicing the long black uncut cock, I kept thinking how good it would feel up my ass. Unfortunately it never really got hard enough to be able to push its way into my asshole and up into my ass.
While I was sucking on it, taking it all the way down my throat and then chewing on it some before letting it slide out just to swallow it again, it fed me a nice load of cum.
I continued to suck on it and it continued to throb in my mouth and enjoy being serviced.
I serviced this long black uncut cock for about 5 to 8 minutes more when I finally got bored with sucking on it. I decided to go hunt for more cock to service.

Hope you enjoy the pictures of me servicing this nice cock.

     





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....