Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thursday - lunch

Thursday 5-6-2010


I had to take a late lunch due to some meetings that extended into my normal lunch time.

I decided to go check out the ABS on the highway near the airport.

I did pretty good. I got to suck 4 cocks and 3 of them fed me their loads. I was only there for 30 minutes.

When I pulled in the parking lot, there was a Middle Eastern looking guy getting out of a nice sports car and going in. I was right behind him. He went in the one of the last booths with a glory hole. I quickly claimed the next one.
He pulled out a nice uncut brown cock and started stroking it. He was wearing white Calvin Klein underwear. He opened the front of his pants and then pulled his cock out of the fly of the Calvin’s. This was really Hot to me. My cock grew in my own pants. I fingered the glory hole and he presented his fat uncut brown cock to me to service. This is a good shot of his uncut cock and of me sucking it.


As I serviced his cock it would throb in my mouth and I could hear him moaning on the other side of the wall. After several minutes of me enjoying his uncut manhood, he pulled it back through the hole and started stroking it again. I decided to see if his door was unlocked so I left my booth and held onto the door knob so no one could steal my booth while I checked his door knob. It was locked so I went back into mine and looked back through the glory hole. He was stroking his meat real fast then real slow and then real fast again. By seeing this, I then knew how he enjoyed his cock worked on. By fingering the glory hole, he eagerly gave his brown uncut cock to service some more.
This time after giving it my initial cock chew, I worked on it fast and then slow down, going back to some fast sucking. It wasn’t long before I felt his thick cock started to throb and then feed me a sweet load. As I swallowed his sweet cum, his cock continued to pump more and more into my mouth. His balls were really full of his sweet man juice.
Finally his balls were drained and his must have become sensitive because he pulled it back through the hole. He bent forward and looked through the hole and smiled at me.
I left my booth and went out and stood next to soda machine just outside the booths. When he came out, he had a big grin on his face, He was much more handsome then I realized. He headed for the Men’s Room and I heard him wash his hands. As he exited the Men’s Room and walked by me, he nodded to me and thanked me.
 


Just after my brown skinned Middle Eastern looking feeder left, my next feeder appeared.
He went in one of the private booths and didn’t lock the door. As most of you know, that usually means they want company, they want physical contact, but they want privacy.
I gave him a few minutes before I tried his door. The door opened right up and there he was standing with his uncut hanging out the fly of his white shorts. He was a middle aged man with a little bit of a belly and very handsome. He looked at me and nodded when I asked him if he wanted his cock sucked.
With the door locked now, I knelt in between him and the video monitor. This gave him the opportunity to watch the movie playing if he wanted to.
I got his uncut cock in my mouth and began to service it. Damn it was a good tasting uncut cock too. It tasted as if he had not washed it in several days. The whole time I was sucking his cock this guy moaned and groaned and kept telling me how good I was. He said his wife never sucked his cock and he wished I would do it for him.
That was a real ego booster. I always enjoy it when a man tells me I do it better then his wife or girl friend.
Damn Right I Do!
It is my role in life to service men and their cocks…….
Finally his body stiffened and he fed me a huge load of cum through his foreskin.
As I was getting up from my kneeling position, he said to me again. ‘I want to meet you some more. I need you to suck me every week or more. Damn, I bet your ass is better than my wife’s cunt.’
I gave my card and told him to call me sometime and we could see what we could arrange.
I could take a few fucks with this guy. I would be fun to get fucked by his nasty uncut cock.

more to follow..........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....