Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sunday evening 5-23-10 cock #2

After I finished servicing that long black uncut cock, I went hunting for something more to do. As I cruised the video booths, I noticed the first booth was occupied. I entered the booth next to it and dropped down in front of the glory hole to see if the guy in the booth was needing service.
As I looked through the glory hole, I saw this good looking redhead leaning against the opposite wall with his cock in his hand. He was shaking his cock at the hole to get my attention.
Damn he was good looking. Red headed and had a nice red goatee. I hadn’t had redhead in several weeks and this one was needed to be serviced through the glory hole.
I fingered the glory hole and at the same time pulled my camera from my pocket. I had to have a picture of me sucking this good looking redhead’s cock.
He moved toward the glory hole and fed me his cock though the wall. Damn it tasted good. I swallowed it whole and then started to suck on it, lick and just make raw love to it. It was like I was worshipping it. I couldn’t get enough of it. It was rook hard and he was enjoying my mouth work.
As you know, I am very proud of how good I can service a man’s cock. When I hear them moaning and groining on the other side of the wall as I suck their cock, it makes my cock get harder and harder.
This redhead’s cock was so nice I had to have it up my ass. But he wasn’t giving me any signals that he was interested in fucking. He wasn’t trying to fuck my mouth through the glory hole. His rock hard cock just jutted out of the glory hole for me to have my pleasures.
I reached down and unbuckled my pants. Just then he started fucking the glory hole. Now I knew I could get his cock up my ass. I kept my hand on his cock as I stood up and pushed my pants down. Turning my ass toward the wall I guided his hard cock into my hungry asshole. It was wet from where I had been sucking on it so my as didn’t need to be lubed. It slide right in and I heard another load moan.
‘God Damn that feels good’ I heard him say as I my ass swallowed all of his rock hard cock.
He immediately started fucking me through the glory hole. I reached back, spread my cheeks apart and pushed my ass back against the wall. Giving him my ass to fuck as much as he wanted.
As He fucked me I started moving my as son his cock. Then it happened. I felt his cock start to shoot its load inside of me. He pulled his cock out of my ass and back through the glory hole.  I quickly spun around and dropped to my knees in front of the glory hole. There though the glory hole I saw cum dripping out of his piss slit. I wanted that cum, He didn’t need to waste it on the floor. I put my mouth up to the glory hole and stuck my tongue out into his booth. He fed me his cock again and finished cumming in my mouth. His cum was real sweet tasting and my ass tasted really good on his cock. Finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth and cleaned himself up. As I leaned back from the hole to watch him clean his cock off with a handkerchief, I noticed his cum had run down the wall. I took my finger and wiped it up and then I sucked my finger clean.
Damn I was a happy Pig. Cum up my ass and down my throat.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....