Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tuesday April 27th

  

I decided to spend my lunch at the bookstore on the highway.
When I got there, I noticed a guy in the parking lot standing next to a parked car. He was a white guy with a stocky build. Right good looking. As I drove by looking for a parking space, I noticed he was vigorously rubbing his crotch as he spoke to whoever was sitting in the car. At first it looked as if he had his cock out and was jacking it, but he was just very determined to rub his crotch for this guy’s enjoyment.
Inside the place was pretty dead.
In the Men’s room was this older guy at the urinal. He was wearing cut off shorts and a dirty t-shirt. By the looks of him I figured he was a construction worker on lunch. I checked him out as I passed him and headed for the stall. The 2nd urinal is still broken. I don’t think they are ever going to get that thing fixed.
While I was taking my piss, I heard the guy at eh urinal finish up figured he was heading out to the cruising area. I was wrong. He appeared in the stall doorway. He reached up his shorts leg and pulled a nice uncut cock to show me.
“Suck Me” he said to me as I finished pissing. It was a nice looking cock and the guy was Hot Looking to me. Plus, he wanted me to suck him, I didn’t have to ask him.
Without hesitation I turned toward him and dropped to my knee in front of him. He pulled his shorts leg up more so more of his cock was available for me to taste. As I got my face closer to his cock, I could begin to smell his manhood scents. Damn it was intoxicating.
I took his foreskin covered cock head in my mouth and worked my tongue under his foreskin to taste the last of his piss and to see if there were any other treats. Then I swallowed it whole and began some mouth action it. He was moaning when I let his cock out from the grip my mouth had on it.
Looking up at him, I said “Let’s go in a booth where I can take care of needs. It will be safer there.”
My feeder covered his semi hard uncut cock over with his shorts and turned to leave the Men’s Room. Just after I had stood up, a black guy came into the Men’s Room. I’m glad I suggested the booth.
The guy, my feeder, headed toward one of the private booths. I followed him in and locked the door.
Before he could get his hands on his pants to expose the uncut cock that I needed to service, I got hold to the waist of his shorts and unbuttoned the top button. I wanted those shorts out of the way so I could see all of his manhood and smell it all better. His shorts dropped to the floor to expose his manhood.
Damn he had a pretty uncut cock. It was larger then average and had some skin hanging over the head. Hanging below his cock was a nice set of low hanging hairy balls.
Without hesitation I dropped to my knees in front of him again and took his cock back into my mouth. Now I could smell his pubic hair and all of his man scents. Damn they were incredible.
‘Suck my cock and make me cum” he said to me as I was swallowing his cock. “My fucking bitch is on the rag and I need to get my rocks off” he continued.
As I serviced his manhood he moaned and groaned as if he had never been serviced so well before.
“You need to come and teach my bitch how to suck cock” he said as his cock began to stiffen in my mouth and throat.
“Hell no” I replied to him. “You just need to let me take care of cock everyday” I said just before taking his cock back into my mouth and swallowing all of it.
It didn’t take long before his legs were tightening up and his breathing got faster.
Then it was all over. His manhood squirted its juices into my mouth and down my throat. I gulped his entire big load down as he continued to shot glob after glob onto my tongue. Finally his balled were drained completely and my belly contained his seed.
“You serious” he asked “About sucking me off whenever I near here?”
“Damn right I am” I replied to him. I reached into my pocket and pulled one of my cards out of my pocket. “Call me when you are in need of blowing your load and I will gladly be the one to make it happen.”
He pulled up his shorts and stuffed my card into his pocket.
“See you in a couple of weeks” he said as he left the booth.
I wonder if I will ever hear from him……..

1 comment:

throb919 said...

I think you'll hear from him. And I hope you do!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....