Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday 5-27 - my lucky visit to the ABS

Today I got to stop by the ABS on Guess Road and hunt for some cocks to suck. I had a very good day there.
As you know it cost $5.00 to get in and I like to get my money's worth when I can. I cock for every dollar I pay to get in to hunt.
Today I only got 4, but they were very well worth the $5.00 admission fee.
Plus, they have a couple of new dildos on display at a great price. They are not new ones on the market, but new to her display case. I'm thinking about going back on Friday and getting at least two of them. Maybe three of them.


OK, so here is my cock tails for the day.
I got to suck on one nice fat uncut white cock right after I got there. He fucked my mouth with his fat uncut meat until he fed me his thick load. More details to follow.
The next two where together. There was one black man sitting on a stool in the corning playing with himself and a young tall black kid standing next to him.
The tall kid pulled me to his cock first and I sucked him for a few minutes. Then I switched to the guy on the stool. His cock was much bigger then the tall kids, but not as hard. 
I moved back to the tall kid and he grabbed the back of my head and fucked my throat until he fed me his load.
Then I moved back to the guy on the stool and sucked him until he fed me his huge load.
While I was sucking the two of them, I heard someone go into a booth behind me. I went right into the next one where there was hole between them. It was a good looking white guy with a short fat cut cock. I sucked him until he shot his load down my throat. More details about this hot scene to cum.....


4 nice cocks that fed me 4 nice loads of their man seed.
I was a happy pig.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....