Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, November 6, 2010

10-30-10 Saturday


Well guys, Saturday the 30th was a big day for me. I gave up my part time job which means I will not have the opportunity to go out on Saturday nights as before.
It’s OK. The stress level in my life is going to be reduced without that stupid job.
So on the way home from telling the boss Good Bye, I stopped by the bookstore on 70 out neat the airport.
I thought it was going to suck because there were only a few vehicles in the parking lot.
I got a couple of condoms and put in my pocket and headed on in.

When I got in the back area where the video booths I was real disappointed. There wasn’t anything going on. All the booths were empty.

I headed off to the Men’s Room to take a piss. When I got back this really Hot Redneck came walking into the area. He headed into one of the video booths with a glory hole into the next one.
Of course I went into the next video and checked him out.
The first few pictures are of me servicing his manhood.
The next one is the second cock I got to suck. His cock was so short it was hard to suck thru the glory hole. I left my booth and joined him in his. He was short and little heavy, but I really like his short stubby cock. He let me lick his fat hairy ass before he fed me a nice big load.
After he fed me his big load, I found the last two pictures.
As you can see, it was a nice cock to service. The whole time I was sucking and eating the cock, the owner of it was moaning out loud. It fed me a nice load too.
Total = three great cocks with three nice full loads.


 

1 comment:

TreborRaleigh said...

I like seeing the pics of the cocks you suck and especially if the cock is on your lips or in your mouth! I'd like to see you eating cum.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....