Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Unexpected Fucking

I stopped by the Bookstore on Glenwood on the way home the other day.
There wasn’t much going on. The parking lot was pretty empty.
Since they charge admission to the back area, business has really dropped off.

When I got inside, there was one booth occupied and the movie was running.
I went in the booth next to it that the Glory hole was in and this is what I saw.

I fingered the glory hole and the guy stroking this beauty turned and fed it through the glory hole.
I was impressed at the size of it and how fucking beautiful it was.
Uncut, Hard and in Need of my Mouth.

I sucked on it for a while enjoying all of its mighty.
Licking its foreskin and then swallowing all of it down my throat.

The cock tasted salty with sweat and had some head cheese under the skin.
This Pig was eager to service this wonderfully needy uncut cock.

After a while, he started fucking my mouth through the glory hole.
I didn’t want to miss the chance of having such a nice piece of meat up my ass so I undid my pants, pushed them down, turned and placed my ass on the tip of the cock.
The guy it was attached pulled about two thirds of his cock back through the glory hole.
I stepped backwards keeping that skin covered cock head against my ass hole. Then I reached back and spread my ass cheeks to allow easy entry.
The big head of the cock jutting out to the glory hole pushed into my ass. As it was sliding deep inside of me, I pushed my ass back on it until my ass was against the wall.
Then I reached back again and spread my cheeks again.
Giving the uncut cock full access.
The stud attached to the cock in my ass started fucking me. At first it was slow and then the pace increased. The whole wall would move every time he slammed it through the glory hole into my ass. I had to brace myself with the opposite wall to keep from missing any of that wonderful uncut cock.
It seemed like he fucked me forever before he finally planted his seed inside of me.
When I felt the cock being pulled out of my asshole, I slid off of it, grabbed it and quickly turned around. I dropped to my knees and got that big uncut cock in my mouth. I wanted to clean off his cum and my ass juices before it disappeared back through the glory hole.
While I was sucking it clean, the fucker attached to it piss a couple squirts of hot piss into my mouth. Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth and back through the glory hole. I watched as he stuffed it back into his jeans.
I still couldn’t see what the guy looked like. All I could tell was that he was tallish and had a solid build.
I got myself together and left the video booth. Then I headed off toward the Men’s Room. As I entered it, there standing at the urinal pissing was the guy from the next booth that I had just serviced with my mouth and asshole.
Fuck, he was good looking. He had to be 6 feet tall or more, and in his thirties. He was bearded, wearing work boots and a baseball cap. He was a fucking wet dream come true.
As I passed him standing at the urinal, I said to him. “Thanks, that was incredible!’
“Damn right it was’ he replied in a deep voice.

This is a picture from the internet of a guy that looks close to what he looked like.


I continued on into the stall and had just dropped my pants to wipe his cum out of my ass crack when I heard him. He had left the urinal and joined me in the toilet stall. Hanging in front of him was his semi hard uncut manhood. Damn what a pretty cock.
‘I want some more of your ass’ he said as he grabbed his cock and began to stroke it.
I just leaned forward, braced myself on the back of the toilet with one hand and with the other hand pulled my one ass cheek over to allow him entry into me. My asshole was already lubed with his cum.
He stepped up behind me and pushed his skin covered cock head back into my asshole.
Then with one single push, he slid all of his cock into me.
I was in PIG Heaven. I didn’t have that fucking wall between us.

The stud with his big uncut cock up my ass started fucking me. He showed my ass no mercy. He started right off slamming my ass hard. The stud grabbed my hips and held me firm as he rammed all of his hard cock into me and then pulled most of it before ramming it into me again.
Each time he buried all of his manhood inside of me, his low hanging balls would slap mine. I love that feeling.
The stud fucking me took me for a wild ride bent over that toilet. After he had been fucking me hard for a several minutes, I heard someone enter the Men’s Room. I turned and looked to my left to see if the person was nosey enough to see what was going on in the stall. Neither of us were very quiet. He kept telling to take all of his cock and I kept telling him to bury it as deep in me as he could.
Around the corner stepped a Hispanic guy. He was one of the ones that hang out there a lot. He stopped and was going to watch when the guy fucking me turned and glared at him. Then he said, ‘get the fuck out of here or I will kick your sorry Mexican ass.’
I watched as the Hispanic turned quickly and left.
The guy continued to fuck my well abused asshole for several more minutes before he changed his pace. He started grinding his long uncut cock into me as he began to pant.
The next thing I heard was, ‘take my fucking load, take all of my fucking load Pig.’
He buried his uncut meat deep inside me and I felt the cum pump out his cock into me. His whole body jerked and he kept repeating to me to take his cum while he shot load after load into my asshole.
Finally he gave out of cum and caught his breath. He still had his spent manhood in my asshole when I heard him say, ‘you going to clean it up like before?’
I looked over my shoulder and said, ‘fuck yeah!’
He let his long uncut cock slide out my ass and I quickly turned around and sat my ass down on the toilet. Then he fed me his cum covered cock and I proceeded to lick his cum and my ass juices off of it.
All of a sudden I heard him sigh and the piss came shooting out of his foreskin into my mouth just like before.
I gulped down every drop of it as he used me for his personal toilet.
‘I like a fucking Pig that cleans up his mess and takes his reward’ he said me as he finished up filling my gut with his piss. He knew exactly what he was doing too. He fed me his piss in squirts to allow me to swallow and not lose as drop.
After I milked the last of his piss out of his bladder through his cock, he pulled his long uncut manhood out of my mouth. I watched as he stuffed it back into his jeans just inches away from my face.
As he turned to leave the stall, he reached in his pants pocket and pulled put a card and tossed it to me. It landed on the Men’s Room floor between my feet.
‘Call me if you want to be pig fucked again sometime.’
He walked away as he turned the corner and disappeared.

I guess I need to give this guy a call. His number has a 336 area code.
I’d be willing to get a motel room half way just to let him fuck me for as long as he wanted to any way he wanted.
The only thing that would make getting fucked by him any better is if he decided he needed to put his hand up my asshole with his long uncut cock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn... now THAT was fuckin' hot.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....