Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Museum

This past weekend (in August) I had the opportunity to visit a local natural museum with some of my long lost family members.
The museum is pretty much set up for kids, but they have a very nice butterfly house and few wild bears and other animals.
It was great to visit the museum. I had not been there in years. The best thing about going was that I got to do some Daddy Watching. I got to watch good looking Daddies interact and play with their kids.
Let me tell you, there were some good looking Daddies there…….
Daddies that needed to experience the pleasure of laying back and letting me make love to their manhood. Then roll them over and stick my tongue into their forbidden assholes.
Here are some pictures of nice looking Daddies and their sons.
Nothing sexual - Just some good looking men to look at.
                   



So the museum is mostly outside and has long trail you follow through the wilderness with the different sections along the way. About half way through all the walking, there is a section with a bunch of interesting things to do with your kids. Sail boats, Birds and things. There is this set of public rest rooms located there in the woods.
We decided to take a break. Which was good because we were pushing one family member in a wheel chair and the two of us taking turns pushing her needed a break.

The women headed off to the Women’s Room and I headed for the Men’s Room. The Men’s Room was empty, so I took out my camera and took a few pictures of the place. For some strange reason, I like photographing the different Men’s Room I piss or shit in.
Here are the pictures.

After taking the pictures, I put my camera away and went up to one of the urinals to piss. I heard the door to the Men’s Room open and someone came in. Around the corner came running this cute little dark haired boy. He ran right toward the handicap urinal and turned and looked at the man following him.
‘Daddy, can I pee pee here?’ he asked the handsome man following him.
‘Sure son’ the guy said. ‘Let Daddy help you.’
He walked up behind the little boy who was already pushing his pants down. Then he bent forward to help his son get his ‘boyhood’ out of his pants so he could pee. The guys face was right there just inches away from the urinal. He stayed there bent over while the little boy peed.
Again, nothing sexual, just a father helping his son take care of business.
I continued to piss and watch all of this. The little boy finished peeing and the two of them pulled up his pants. Then the Daddy explained to the little boy about flushing the urinal. The little boy turned and ran toward the sinks to wash his hands. As the Daddy help the little boy wash his hands, I heard the little boy say, ‘Daddy, I’m gonna tell Mommy that I pee pee all by myself. The two of them headed toward the door and disappeared around the corner. I heard the door to the Men’s Room open and the two of them left.
Pretty  much a good day!

Here are the pictures I took of the Men's Rooms I got to visit.




One strange photo to leave you with.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....