Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thursday – 11-18-2010 Lunch Break


Lunch Break – what a wonderful time to go and hunt for Cock to service.

I left work around 1:15 and headed off toward the bookstore. I wanted some cock to service. I needed some mindless time servicing a nice cock.

Well here is what I got…..

I was just standing in the video booth area doing nothing. I had paid my $1.00 entry fee and nothing was going on. There were a couple of the regular Hispanic studs and an Asian guy. The Asian guy looked familiar. I thought maybe he was one from my nights at the ABS on Capital Blvd.

I heard the buzzer go off and waited to see who would be entering.
A fairly nice looking middle aged man came walking into the area. He was wearing business dress pants, shirt and tie.
I kept my place against the wall across from booths 4 & 5. He walked by me and checked me out. Then he turned and headed back to booth number 4. As he entered the booth, he paused and looked at me and then looked at the open booth next to the one he was entering.

I waited until he had shut the door and listened to see if he locked it and he did. I went in booth number 5, pulled out my camera and knelt down in front of the glory hole.
I watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It didn’t look like much when he pulled it out and fed it through the glory hole to me.
It didn’t matter to me. The guy it was attached to was good looking and when you are hunting for cock, sometimes it doesn’t matter how big it is.

I got it in my mouth and started to service it. His cock tasted of stale piss. That just made the cock even more appealing to me. As I sucked on it, it began to grow in my mouth.
Here are the pictures I took. Hope you get off on them.


  

                    


I continued to suck on his cock for a while when the clerk from out front came back and shouted ‘if you’re in a booth you need to drop.’
At this point I was tired of the wall being in the way. I kept hitting my head on it as I sucked the now impressive size hard cock.
I kissed the shaft of it and then tapped it with my fingers to let him know to pull it back through the glory hole.
So I left my video booth and tried his door knob. It was still locked so I went back to where I was standing when he came in and retook my position.
I heard him unlock his door and out of the video booth he emerged. His manhood led the way sticking forward in his pants. I was proud; everyone watching got to see the results of my time in the video booth.

The guy walked over to me and stopped.
‘What did he say?’ he asked me.
‘You need to drop some money, feed the slots.’ I replied to him.
He put his hands in his pockets and tried to adjust his hard cock.
Then he said to me:
‘You the guy that was just sucking my dick?’
Yup replied.
‘You want to go in a both and have some more of it?’ he asked.
I nodded yes and then pointed to booth number three, the private video booth.
I followed him as he entered the video booth. While I was locking the door, he fed a dollar into the machine. When the movie came on, he flipped through the channels until he found something that interested him.
I on the other hand was wasting no time. I was already down on my knees in front of him unzipping his pants. He let me undo his belt and pants and his pants fell to the floor. He didn’t have nay underwear on.
His cock was standing out fully hard for me to have to service.

I went to work on it like the good Pig I am.
While I was sucking his cock, his tie was right in my face. That was kinda strange. But I just let it remind me that I was servicing a Business Man. A straight business man, he had a wedding band on too. Maybe he was a on of the sales men from the car dealership across the road.

Now I could get to his balls and he enjoyed his balls being sucked on.
While I was sucking his manhood, he kept telling me how good I was and how no one else had ever gotten him that hard. Made me fell real Proud.

Just as the timer on the dollar bill was running out, he pulled his manhood out of mouth, grabbed it with his left hand and started jacking it. He was pumping his manhood as fast as lightening. Then he stuffed it back in my mouth just as he began to shoot his load. I swallowed every bit of his huge load of sperm. Damn it tasted good. I was going to be proud to have my breath smell of his seed.
I came off his cock and squeezed the last drop up the shaft and out his piss slit. As I licked it off his cock, he threw his head back and slammed it against the wall. That fascinated me so I licked the head of his cock again. He did the same thing, Bam, he head hit the wall. I guess I was feeling kinda mischief, because I did it several more time.
Finally he pulled it away from me and said – ‘enough, you’re gonna give me a head ache.’
I stopped like he asked and raised up his pants so he wouldn’t have to bend over in the tight space to get them. I like that final touch……
I left the booth while he was buckling up his pants.
Then I checked out my cell phone to see what time it was. I was surprised; I had been sucking on his cock for over twenty minutes from when I first took it through the glory hole.

Maybe I will see him again sometime. I made no effort to connect with him when he came out of the video booth and headed for the Men’s Room.

I am so Fucking Proud of Myself.
Another Happy Man!

I hope you enjoyed the self portraits of me servicing a fine piece of man meat.


1 comment:

Alex S said...

hey man wher do you go to get this kinda fun? im in virginia beach. anything avail in my area?

you4me299 @ yahoo . com

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....