Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, February 11, 2011

2-11-11 Lunchtime Men’s Room Snack


Finally Friday again! Each week this happens. You go all week day by day hunting for Man-Meat and then all of sudden Friday is here.
This Friday happened to be a Fantastic Friday at lunchtime.
I headed on over to the bookstore on Glenwood and started my Friday hunt for Man-Meat.
After paying my $1.00 for the admission to the video booth area I was disappointed that only one guy was back there. All he seemed to care about was whatever message he was getting on his cell phone.
As usual, I headed to the Men’s Room to see if anyone was in there and to take a piss.
This is a Picture of toilet after I took my piss. I hope you Piss Freaks enjoy this shot. That piss could have been down your throat or all over your body.
This plump young black guy came in. he looked around the place with an unfamiliar air about himself. It must have been his first time there.

Shortly after I got there, I heard the door buzzer go off again. This time an older good-looking Man entered the area. He was dressed in jeans, a plaid shirt, sleeveless jacket and he had on a cap. He was sporting a nice S&P bushy mustache and damn HOT.
He checked out the place and then headed toward the Men’s Room.
I watched him through the crack in the door and I could see that he had pulled out his cock as if he was going to take a piss. As I continued to watch him, he turned his head and looked over his shoulder a couple of times - Checking to see if anyone was checking him out.
I decided I needed to make a move on this one. He was good looking, built nice and the place was dead.
I entered the Men’s Room with my cocky strut. As I passed him and began to turn the corner to go in the stall, I paused and checked him out. He turned my direction just enough for me to be able to see he was stroking his cock.
I reached around in front of him between his crotch and the urinal and grabbed his limp cock. It felt nice and thick and his piss slit was dry. He was just there to cruise.
Now he turned toward showing me his cock. I was impressed.
It hung nice, had some foreskin up over the cock head and was a nice plump piece of meat.
He now was facing the block wall which makes the corner you have to turn to go into the stall.
Without any words exchanged, I knelt in front of him next to that block wall and took his plump limp cock into my mouth. I swallowed it all and began to suckle on it. Chewing on it lightly and milking it with my tongue.
‘Oh my God!’ he said as I massaged his nice piece of Man-Meat with my mouth.
‘Oh my God, that feels so good’ he said again as I began to slide my mouth up and down on his now stiffening cock.
I continued to work on this hot stud Daddy type’s cock. He was really getting into it when he pulled his cock from my mouth and squeezing the base of it, he waved it in front of my face.
‘You like my cock?’ he asked me.
‘Damn right I do’ I replied just before taking it back in my mouth.
After a few minutes of servicing his cock, I decided we needed to stop. I let his stiff cock slide out of my mouth and I stood up. Immediately his cock started to go limp. My mouth was what was making it hard. I liked that.
As I looked down at it, I couldn’t hold back. That cock was so pretty and begging for my attention again.
I knelt back down in front of him and took his manhood back in my mouth and went back to servicing it.
He would pull it out of my mouth and look at his hard-on as if he hadn’t seen one in while. Then he would feed his cock back into my mouth for more of my tongue work.
I reached into my pocket and pulled out my camera. While I was pushing the power button, I let his hard cock slide out of my mouth. Again it started to go limp right away.
‘Can I have a picture of your wonderful cock?’ I asked him.
At first he was reluctant. Then as I focus the camera on it and took the picture he was OK with it.

Isn’t this a pretty cock?
After taking the picture, I took his cock back in my mouth and went back to making love to it. Servicing it, making it Hard!

Then we heard the door buzzer go off. I let his hard cock slide from my mouth and I stood up. He started to put his cock back in his pants as I walked toward the open Men’s Room door.
The Stud Daddy followed behind me into the video booth area. There I checked things out and noticed the chubby black guy had left. It was just this Hot Daddy Stud and myself.
As I walked back toward the Men’s Room I passed him standing just outside it. This time he grabbed my cock.
‘Let’s go back in there so you can suck my cock some more’ he said as I reached out and grabbed his full crotch.

He walked back to in front of the urinal again and pulled his cock out. I knelt back down on my knee and began to suck on his floppy cock. This time he was turned just so I could see the urinal. This sparked a thought in my Pig brain.
I reached back in my pocket and pulled my camera out again. I let his cock slide off my tongue and told him I wanted another picture of his cock.
Then I turned him as if he was taking a piss.
This is the picture I got. What do you think? I like it. He didn’t like it as much as the first one.
After taking the picture and putting the camera back in my pocket, I took his plump cock back in my mouth. It quickly got hard again. While sucking on his cock this time, he started saying over and over, ‘Oh God! Oh God!’
Then without much warning, he kinda started fucking my mouth as I was going up and down on his rock hard cock.
The next thing I knew, This Hot Daddy Stud was pumping his load of cum into my mouth and down my throat.
What a sweet reward. He shot a pretty large load too. It was my reward for getting his plump cock hard.

One thing I didn’t mention earlier. The whole time was sucking his plump cock, I could smell the stale piss in the urinal he was standing in front of.
This had my cock rock hard the whole time I was down in front of him sucking on his plump cock.

Fantastic Friday!


My parting picture for today!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....