Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hank



Hank grabbed me again by me hair and jerked me away, yelling out, "I didn't say you could
suck on my cock yet! You're not done cleaning me up! You get down there and
clean up my asshole, NOW! You fucking butt muncher!"
I had done some things to Hank that just a few weeks ago I would never even have considered doing
to anyone, but I had never thought about licking anyone's asshole, even Hanks. I had some apprehension about licking his asshole.
Hank then rolled onto his side and lifted up his leg high into the air. With him still holding securely onto my hair, he pushed my face right up against his sweaty asshole.
His butt was amazing, it was completely cover in dark hair and his butt hole was a very dark pink color. The smell was intense but not foul. I took a few seconds to take in the smell and then I stuck out my tongue and aimed it right straight for his puckered hole. It was so smooth and soft; the taste was not too bad.
I licked it till it was completely wet with my spit. I rubbed my face against his hole as I licked it. His furry butt felt so good to me. Hank kept holding my head down against his butt.
"This is what you fags like isn't it, Sucking on dirty assholes!" Hank said rubbing my face harder against his moist soft hole.
I tried several times to push my tongue up into his ass, but his hole was closed too tight. I tried as hard
as I could to get him to open his hole, but he never once let my tongue reach the insides of his hole.

After several minutes of Hank pressing my face into his butt as I sucked on it, he finally let me come up for air.
 "You did a really good job at that, now you can have what you really want, cock sucker!"  Hank said as he pushed my face into his groin. His uncut cock was already rock hard. I took my hand and pried his stiff cock away from his hairy belly and aimed it for my cock hungry mouth. It already tasted so good.
The inside of his foreskin was full of pre-cum. I pushed my tongue under the foreskin and licked out all of the pre-cum I could find. There was so much, it was almost like he had already came inside of it. Inside I flicked my tongue around until I found his piss hole. As fast as I licked off the pre-cum coming out of it, the more that followed. It tasted so sweet and salty; I couldn't get enough of it. Hank then pushed my head down harder. His cock started to slid down into my throat. He kept pushing my head down so that his rigid cock would slide further into my throat. I didn't know if I could take it, his cock was totally filling up my throat.
It was very trying not to let his big cock chock me. I wanted to please Hank and take it all the way down. He then told me, "Come on queer boy, anyone can lick a cock, only real cock suckers can
take it down the throat!"

I guess I was now a real cock sucker!





 






The END





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....