Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Young Black Stud / Friday 1-28-11 continued



As I exited the video booth with the Bear still in it, I glanced down the hallway to my right to see what was going on. It was pretty dark down toward the end of the hallway, but I could make out a couple guys doing something.

I decided to go and check it out. My cock was rock hard from the Bear and I wanted more Man Meat. Plus, I was up for some dark meat.
When I got closer to the guys in the corner I could see that the young Black Stud was sitting back on the stool in the corner and there was another black guy down on his knees in front of him. He had the young studs cock in his mouth. There was another black guy standing next to the one on the stool. He was a heavy set type and was just picking at the stud’s nipples.

I made my way up to in front of the heavy set black guy so I could be next to the young black stud. I reached out and ran my hand across the black stud’s belly. He had a perfect belly and it was smooth. I let my hand slide down toward his crotch area. The black guy sucking on the young stud’s cock let it slide out of his mouth for me to feel it.
Damn what a cock. It was uncut, fat and rock hard. The fucker had to be eight or nine inches long.
If I had known that thing was in his pants just waiting for some attention< I would have jumped on it earlier.
It’s all about Body Language.
“Go ahead and taste my cock’ the young black stud said to me.
I leaned forward and slowly took his foreskin in my mouth and then let his cock follow. While I was swallowing his long fat cock, he reached his right hand out and around to my ass. There he rubbed my ass some before removing his hand.
I couldn’t believe how nice this stud’s cock was.

Since I couldn’t get a picture of the young black stud and his massive cock, I found one the internet that is close to what he looked like.


This picture is one of the stool he was sitting on in the corner. Wish I could have gotten a picture of him to share with you. Only thing, it would have killed the moment.


I let his fat cock slide out of my mouth. I didn’t want to be rude and take it away from the black guy sucking on it. The cock slide out of my mouth with my teeth dragging over it. The thing was almost too big to suck comfortably.

‘I like the way you suck’ he said to me as I went back to rubbing his chest and pinching on his nipples. The black guy on his knees went back to sucking on the massive black cock.
‘Both you fuckers get down on my dick together’ the young stud said.
I leaned back down and licked his massive cock as the other guy continued to suck on it. Then I squatted down and started licking on his balls. The Young Stud started to moan so I sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I was surprised, his balls were small compared to the size of his uncut cock.
Since he liked me chewing on the one ball, I sucked the other one in my mouth and chewed on both of them together. He moaned and told me how good it felt.
Then I let them slide out of my mouth and switched places with the black guy sucking his cock.
I had a hard time swallowing as much as I would have liked of his cock. The black guy leaned back to catch his breath so I grabbed the young stud’s balls and started pulling on them while I moved my mouth up and down on his thick cock.
The black guy who was kneeling was ready for more cock so I let the massive meat slide out of my mouth and he went right down on it.
I straightened back up and went back to work on the young stud’s erect nipples.
While I played with the black stud’s nipples, he kept his hand on my ass. Then in a real sensual voice he said to me, ‘I want to fuck you. You got a real nice feeling booty.’
‘Sure, you can fuck me.’ I replied as I began to undo my jeans.
‘Give me a rubber.’ He said to the guy sucking on his cock. I watched as the guy on his knees with his mouth full of big black cock fumbled in his pants pocket. Finally he pulled out a crinkled up condom pack and handed it to the young stud. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a Magnum and handed it to him. ‘This will fit better.’ I said as he took from me. Then he took the gold foil pack and ripped it open using his teeth. I watched as he pulled the oversized condom from the foil wrapper and then he handed it back to me.
‘Put it on for me, I like to watch.’ He said as he pushed the black guy on his knees off from sucking his massive black meat.
I laid the round ring of latex on his foreskin covered cock head. Then slowly I rolled the condom down his long black shaft, All the way until my fingers touched his course black pubic hair.
‘Let’s go in the booth. I want to fuck you by myself.’ He said as he pointed to the booth across from where he was propped on the stool in the corner of the hallway.
The black guy on his knees in front of the young stud got up and moved out the way.
I went into the booth first and the young stud followed me. I heard him shut the door behind us and at the same time, he grabbed my ass again.

‘I want some of that ass.’ He said as he pulled his sweat pants down in the front. His hard uncut cock flopped out and demanded my attention. Since it was still covered with the Magnum Condom I had slid on it, I opted out of sucking on it some more. Instead I unbuttoned my jeans and let them drop to the floor. Then I took and pushed my underwear down with my jeans.
Right away he put his hand back on my ass and this time he went probing for my ass hole.
‘Come on Baby, turn that sweet ass around here so I can fuck it.’ He said as he slipped one of his fingers in my asshole.
I did as he said and just as I was leaning forward to brace myself for the assault, he put the latex covered cock head against my asshole.
‘I hope you like it long’ he said as he began to push his rock hard massive cock into my asshole. When the foreskin covered head popped into my asshole he paused for a moment. Then slowly he began to push his massive meat into me inch by inch.
Come on baby, that’s it. Be a good bitch and take all of my dick.’

I took a deep breath and relaxed my ass hole so he could continue to push himself up inside of me. I braced myself on the wall as his body weight began to push me forward.
Finally I felt his body against my ass as I heard him take a deep sigh.
Muth’r Fuk, that feels freaking sweet on my dick.’
I took another deep breath and tried to relax my asshole some more.
Then slowly he began to pull his manhood out me. When he had about half of it pulled out, he reversed directions and slowly pushed it back inside of me. He continued this slow fuck for several strokes before he started to pick up his speed.
I braced myself as he started slapping my ass while stuffing all his massive manhood in me.
Damn, this young black stud was enjoying what he was doing and so was I. His huge thick cock felt good pushing its way up into my body through my asshole.
At this point he was really banging my asshole with his hard cock.
‘I like to fuck long and hard’ he said to me as he leaned forward over my back. His sweat dripped on my back as he pushed my shirt up my back.
‘I like to see the whiteness of the bitch I am fucking. Plus I get to see my black cock slide in and out of your sweet puss.
With that he slammed his massive uncut cock deep into me and began to laugh. My first thoughts where what the hell did I have fucking me, a crazy Black kid high on crack or something. Who cares, he was fucking the living Hell out of my ass and I was in PIG heaven.
A few more smacks on my ass cheeks as he forcibly buried his manhood deep in me.
Then he screamed out, ‘Come on Bitch, your puss is mine.’ At the same time he threw his whole body into me and buried all of his massive throbbing manhood deep inside my well plowed asshole. His body jerked a few times, pushing his cock even deeper in me as he said, ‘Yeah Bitch, milk it Bitch’.
I squeezed my ass muscles as hard as I could and tried to milk every drop of his cum out of balls and into the latex condom he was wearing.
As hard as he had been fucking me, I wouldn’t have been surprised if the latex hadn’t melted.
The Young Black stud fell forward onto my back as he panted and sweated.
‘God Damn, Muth’r fuk that is some good ass,’ he said real loud. He was very definitely being loud. I figured so his buddies still out in the hallway could hear how fucking good of a time he had just had fucking me.
It isn’t very often that I have a young black stud like this go so fucking crazy over my ass. I am old enough to be his father and he was just crazy about my ass while fucking me. What more could a Pig ask for? His phone number and address?
He laid on my back with his throbbing cock in me for what seemed like ever. Then he raised his chest up and slowly stood up straight. His long latex covered cock was still inside me. He reached down and grabbed the base of his cock and slowly began to pull his massive cock out of my asshole. It felt as if I was taking a shit and a huge turd was sliding out of me. Only thing, I never had a huge turd feel that good…
When he had pulled all of his limp uncut cock out of me, I quickly turned around and grabbed his cock. I wanted that cum filled condom.
‘Let me take it off for you’ I said as he removed his hand. Slowly I worked the latex tube off his cock keeping as much of the cum in the condom as possible. When I had the condom completely off and hanging in my hand I was just getting ready to bend forward to clean it off when he said to me, ‘Show how much you liked me fucking your puss and clean my big black dick off.’
Without any hesitation, I dropped to my knees and began to swallow his limp cum covered cock.
His cum tasted real salty and was real thick. Damn it tasted good. I would have loved to have had all that cum buried up inside me, but I had a magnum sized condom full of his salty white cream.
After I finished licking all of his white cream off his black uncut Cock I made sure my tongue got into his foreskin and cleaned that out too. Then I let his limp manhood slide out of my mouth. I could tell by the look in his face that he was done.
I still had the cum condom in my hand as I leaned forward to grab my pants.
‘What you gonna do with that?’ he asked me as I pulled up my underwear and jeans.
‘I don’t know’ I said. ‘Maybe suck your cum out of it.’
He got a big smile on his face and said ‘you like my cream don’t ya?’
‘Danm right I do’ I said as I raised it to just inches from my mouth. I could smell the cum inside the latex tube. I couldn’t hold back.
I leaned my head back and dangled the Magnum condom full of his white cream over my tongue. Then I started to squeeze his thick white cum from the oversized condom onto my tongue. Damn it tasted good.
As I squeezed the last drop of the tasty liquid onto my tongue, he shook his head and said, ‘You a muth’r fuk’n freak. I want to fuck you again.’
Of course I had to be cocky back to him. “Anytime you got that thing hard, just cum a plowing. My ass is your puss.’
He bent forward and pulled up his sweat pants and turned toward the door.
‘Muth’r fuk’n freak’ he said again as he left the booth and went back into the hallway. As I got myself together I heard him out in the hallway telling someone how ‘freak’n good’ my puss was.
Don’t you just love those young black studs with more than God should have given anyone between their legs. All they think about is fuck’n.
I know he is going to be stuffing that massive meat in my ass again…


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So hot, reminds me of some of my adventures. I'm a total slut for black men.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....