Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday 1-28-2011




Friday and what a Great Day it is.
I am really feeling a lot better now that the flu crap is going away.
This in itself is making me crave man-meat.
In the Parking lot of the bookstore was a convertible that was just like Nipple Bear’s. I figured he had been working out at the health club he goes to just down the road and decided to stop and see if he would run into me.
When I walked into the back area after paying my $1.00 cover charge, I was surprised there wasn’t anyone in the area. As I turned to head toward the Men’s Room there was this stocky build older guy standing next to soda machine. I recognized him from when the Sex Club was getting started. He was one of the early members that were really excited that the club was being built. Enough about the club – Old News.
Let’s move on back to my visit to the Bookstore hunting for Man-Meat.

Men’s Room cruise
I headed on into the Men’s Room and went around into the stall with the toilet. The stocky built guy followed behind me and came into the stall also.
He reached and grabbed my cock. I had already pulled it out of my pants and  then he cupped my balls. I reached over to him and ran my hand over his chest and then down over his belly. This move is to let them know I like a man with a belly. Next I moved my hand back up to one of nipples and began pinching it through his shirt. I must have been a little too rough because he said to me
‘You like it rough’
I replied to him ‘it doesn’t have to be’
The guy then took and turned me around. He pulled my pants down, ran his hand over my ass cheeks and told me how nice my ass was. Then he slapped my ass some as I continued to stroke his hard cock. After the few slaps on my ass, he let me suck his short fat cock. All I did was lean forward and bend to suck on it. I didn’t drop to my knees this time. I knew it would only be for a few seconds. Then the two of us put our cocks away and headed out back into the area where the video booths are.

 


Booth 9 was occupied and video booth number 10 was not. I headed straight for #10 and went in to check out the possibility of there being some meat needing servicing.
As I knelt down and peered through the glory hole, I saw a nice looking cock being stroked. I reached in my pocket and took out my camera and turned it on. This cock was very nice looking and if I could, I wanted o get a few pictures of it. If I could get the fucker to work this time. I am still not 100% with using it yet. Especially the dark light feature.

As I glanced back through the glory hole at the cock in the next booth, I could just tell this cock was going to be mine and I was going to make the owner very happy.
As quick as I got my finger through the glory hole to signal to the guy I was there to service his cock, he turned and pushed it through the glory hole for me to have. Funny how that works, I put a finger in the hole and I get a cock back from the other side. Life can be so simple at times.

After I took the picture of the that nice cock, I got it in my mouth and started sucking on it, Swallowing all of it with my face up against the wall I would chew on it and lick the shaft. Then slowly slide off of it only to swallow all of it again. The owner of the cock was moaning and saying ‘God Damn that’s good’ while I was servicing his manhood.
While I Sucked through the glory hole, I took couple of pictures of me servicing his cock. Here are the ones that came out.

 what do you think? 
                                                                                                    would you suck this cock?

After sucking him a whole longer though the glory hole I decided to try and see if he would let me join him in his video booth, Fuck the god damn wall. I was tired of having my face smashed up against it while servicing that wonderful cock. I wanted my nose in his pubic hair.
I let the cock slide out of my mouth and then I thumped it to let the owner know I was done. As I turned to exit the video booth, the cock disappeared back through the glory hole, back where it had come from. Then I tried the door knob to the booth #9 and it wasn’t locked. Slowly I opened the door to find a big build tall stud standing there with the cock I had just been sucking in his hand. He was a nice tall big build stud and seemed happy I wanted to join him.
‘Can I come in and suck your cock with that damn wall between us?’ I asked as I stepped into the video booth. Like he really had a choice!
I locked the door behind me and moved in front him. He was still facing the wall with the glory hole. Damn, his cock was even nicer in person. I had to have some more of it.
Slowly I began to kneel in front of him, sliding down with by back against the wall with the glory hole. The same glory hole that his manhood had been pressed through allowing me to suck on it.
As my knees touched the floor, he began to feed his hard cock into my mouth. Slowly I moved my mouth up and down on the hard shaft as I sucked on it. When I decided to swallow all of the hard cock and had my face in his pubic hair, he reached behind my head and grabbed it. Then he began to fuck my mouth. Nice and slow at first and then he picked up his pace. I bet this guy fucked ass good because he sure the hell could fuck face.
He kept Feeding me his cock as he fucked my mouth. Then he pulled his hard cock out of my mouth and held my head still. With his right hand he began jacking his cock keeping his cock head just inside my mouth.
I patiently waited as he Jacked off in my mouth. Then he told me he was ready to feed me his load. At the same time he stopped working his cock with his hand and big globs of cum began to shoot into my mouth. I kept my mouth open and swallowed his globs of cum as they continued to shoot into my open mouth.
Finally he squeezed his cock and worked his hand outward as a Big Glob of cum oozed out his piss slit. It was just hanging there waiting. Hanging there for me to lick off – so I licked it off.
His cum was real salty and musky smelling. Just like a man like him should have.
After I got all of his cum out of his cock, he stuffed it back in his pants. I stood up and nodded to him.
In return, he reached out and grabbed my hand. Then he shook it.
‘You are one hell of a cock sucker.’ He said as he opened the door to the video booth and stepped out.
I waited a few seconds before stepping out of the video booth too.
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....