Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, February 18, 2011

2-17-2011 summary

Today was an excellent day for Hunting and taking Man-Meat.


I got to suck three great cocks at lunchtime and I got fucked by one of them too.


This evening I got to suck 9 cocks of which five fed me their loads of sweet cum.


This is just a quick highlight of how successful I was at being the Pig I Am.


Here are the best pictures of some of the cocks I serviced with my mouth and asshole today.


I hope you enjoy them.


Please compare the thickness of the cocks with the thickness of my fingers.
There were some really thick meat inside my mouth and ass today.


So Many Men, So Little Time!


The compete adventures will be posted at a later date with more pictures.


Enjoy!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....