Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2-25-2011 Friday


2-25-2011 Friday – Travel Time Fun

I was on my way to Atlanta for the weekend and my gas needle was getting close to empty.
I pulled into one of those truck stops/gas station/Fast Food places to fill up my tank.
After filling my gas tank, I needed to go and drain my bladder. I parked the truck and headed off toward the Travel Center’s Men’s Room.
Inside was the typical setup. 4 urinals on one wall and four sinks on the wall across. Then there were 4 toilet stalls. The toilet stalls were little rooms with block walls and full door.
I only needed to take a piss so I headed for one of the urinals.
There was this Hot Hispanic guy walking round the Men’s Room as if he was lost. He finally walked up to the urinal on my right and undid his pants. From what I could see, he had pulled his cock out as if to take a piss.
I finished pissing and stepped back two steps as I usually do to button up my 501 jeans.

Fashion Note here: I was wearing 501 jeans, my brown cowboy boots, a black leather cowboy hat and western style shirt. I thought I looked pretty damn Hot.

As I stepped back to button my jeans, the Hispanic next to me turned and looked at me. As he turned his head, he also turned his body just enough for me to see his cock.
Damn he had a nice uncut piece of brown meat hanging in front of him. He had his hands by his sides so I got to see all of manhood without anything blocking it.
It hung out several inches from the fly of his jeans, was fairly thick looking and had nice skin hanging off the head of it.
WOW, Thank you for showing that to me. Now I wanted it.

After getting myself all together, I turned and headed toward the sinks.
I could still watch the Hispanic through the mirror.
He turned his head and looked over his shoulder at me twice while I was washing my hands.
As I turned to go to the hot air hand dryer I watched the Hispanic fumble with his cock as it seemed he was putting it back in his pants. Then he turned and walked past me heading back to the area where the toilet stalls were. He walked all the way to the last toilet stall which was the handicap stall. There he stopped and looked my way. Then he looked inside the toilet stall and then back at me. I watched as he then stepped inside the handicap toilet stall.
I’m no fool. I k new what he wanted.
I turned and walked back that direction also.
There wasn’t any other Men in the Men’s Room so I felt good about what was just about ready to happen.
I turned and stepped into the handicap toilet stall. There he was. Damn he was good looking. He had the greased up spiked spanky hair do and a nicely cropped goatee.
He had his hand on his crotch as he nodded to me. I quickly moved past him and sat down on the toilet.
I waved my hand and motioned for him to move in front of me. He stepped over and his crotch was right in my face. I could now smell his uncut cock. It had to be cheesy for me to be able to smell his cock before even undoing his pants.
I wasted no time getting his pants undone and the aroma of his raunchy crotch filled the oversized toilet stall. He was wearing grey boxer brief type underwear. I hooked my finger into the top of them and pulled them down to reveal his black pubic hair and then his uncut Latin cock flopped out in my face. 
The aroma of his raunchy crotch got stronger as I reached up with my other hand and guided the uncut brown cock into my mouth. I wasted no time getting my tongue allover his uncut manhood before started to dig my tongue into his brown foreskin.
WOW, what a nice treat. A Raunchy Hispanic Trucker needing his raunchy uncut cock serviced.
His cock began to grow and get hard in my mouth. I glanced up to see the look on his face. I was glad to see he was smiling and he had the tip of his tongue sticking out of his lips. He seemed to be really enjoying my mouth on his manhood.
It didn’t take long before his body began to stiffen and I could tell he was going to feed me his load. The Hispanic stud in front of me began to breath harder as he reached with his left hand and laid it on my head.
Then the joy of all life began. His hard uncut Latin cock began to pump a nice load of cum into my mouth and down my throat.
He was trying his best not to make any noise as he fed me his sweet load.
As his sweet cum went down my throat to belly, I had to moan a little.
After I had milked all of his sweet cum out of balls, he pulled his uncut cock from my mouth and stuffed it back in his pants.
He left the toilet stall first and I waited a minute before I left.
The Hispanic stud I had just serviced was going out the door as I turned to walk toward. Then in the door came one of the employees of the place to check the Men’s Room. We timed everything just right.
I headed on out the truck and got back on the highway.
Happy Pig = Belly Full of Cum




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....