Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cock Sucker Enslavement


Cock Sucker Enslavement

To taste semen is to taste the man.
 The journey that leads to that erotic explosion never ceases to amaze me.

The sight of his erection makes me weak, vulnerable and submissive.
My only desire is to knell before him and surrender my mouth to his magnificence.
In that erotic state, I am there to worship, his cock, his ass, his entire 
body.

That intimate moment when he takes possession of my mouth as I 
completely surrender to him.
As I passionately suck his cock, he calls me a whore, slut, cunt, faggot and these verbal degradations 
only intensifies my desire to please.
My adoring tongue moves to his ass where I am driven by the strong desire to penetrate and bury my 
wanton tongue deep inside him. To taste his raunchy asshole.
Then, there is that special moment when his cock quivers and I can feel him exploding inside my mouth. 

I instinctively swallow his seed and the joy of that moment overwhelms me.
I wish to know you, experience you, and partake of all that is you from the sweat of 
your armpits to the nastiness of your piss and the poignant aroma of 
your farts.

Enslave me and let me worship you as no other.





The End




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....