Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Glory Hole Cruising


Leaving the booth, I roamed the maze of video booths with glory hole for a few minutes, checking out all the doorknobs. The ones not locked, were not worth checking further.
I stood outside one of the known glory hole booths and lit
a smoke. Someone asked for a light. I turned and held out my
lighter, and grinned.
It was Carl. He and his lover had held several parties where I was always invited.
The sling they had was a great way to get fucked, and I got fucked like hell several times.
We talked, it turns out they had separated, and were still friends.
He asked if I remembered Tony his Italian friend. Fuck yes I remember him. A 9 inch cock, and hard enough to fuck through an oak beam, I said
remembering the times Tony fucked the shit out of me.
Tony's here, he's in the next booth, but he wont cum till he gets a good piece of ass.
He's had about five guys swinging on his dick so far, just
letting them play. Carl said.
Fuck, man I gotta have it then. I replied.
Just then the booth door opened. A hot sweaty cocksucker
came out, lips and face red from working on Tony's dick.
I held the door open and went in, Carl followed. He fed some bills into the
machine. I knelt and looked at the waiting cock. Just as big and
hard as I remembered it.
Hey Tony, I got a hot ass begging for that fuck pole.
He knelt at the hole and grinned. Well, lets see it. He said.
I shoved my jeans down, and made a show of greasing my hungry
hole. Then I backed my ass up to the glory hole.
Tony slid two fingers in and worked them around for a minute.
Dam, still nice and tight. I heard him say.
I backed up tight against the wall. Tony hooked his fingers in my hole and pulled. I groaned, but stayed in place, knowing he likes to play rough.
His fingers left my hole, and I felt the head of his cock push forward.
I groaned as it started pushing in.
Carl stood against me, and held a bottle of jungle juice to my nose. I inhaled deep, and he took a hit himself.
Carl then sat on the bench, and shoved his jeans down.
Tony's cock was inching into my hole, stretching me more than it had
in some time.
Carl brought my face down to his own hard cock. I wrapped my lips around it.
He held the bottle to my nose again and I took a long pull. My head was spinning, but the cock in my ass made me feel so fucking full, I groaned around Carl's cock.
Tony started a long stroke fucking. Slow and easy at first so I could feel every inch.
I sucked on Carl's cock like a starving dog on a bone. He
shoved my head down and held me several seconds.
Tony was picking up the pace, fucking harder and faster. I was in a frenzy, getting what I wanted at both ends.
Tony was fucking so hard you could obviously hear the sounds of him banging against the wall outside the booths.
Carl was using my head to fuck his cock, and I let him have control.
He took occasional hits from the bottle, and got so high he soon
lost control, and blew his load in my mouth. I moaned and whimpered
as his cum flooded my senses. The taste and smell drove me over the
edge. I started shooting my load between Carl's legs without even touching myself.
My ass spasm, tightening and squeezing Tony's cock. I heard him grunt, and felt him as he shoved forward. That familiar warm feeling filled my bowels.
Tony pulled back, and shoved forward hard a few times before his balls were drained.
He pulled out in one quick movement, causing my hole to
snap shut, then quiver for several seconds.
I stayed bent over, but let go of Carl's cock. Warm cum lube and ass juice ran down my legs.
Carl was grinning. I chuckled and said Fuck en A man.
We pulled up our jeans and left the booth just as Tony left his.
We walked down the hall a bit and I lit a smoke.
Tony asked how I'd been and if he could get hold of me somehow. Carl said he would give him my phone and e-mail to which I readily agreed. I glanced at my watch and told them I was supposed to be back at the other booth
soon.
They asked about it and I filled them in. Tony asked if I was interested in setting up a little scene with me as the lowly cocksucking pig.
Shit yes I agreed. After my smoke, I showed them which booth it was,
and they worked out a plan.
I was one Hell of a Happy Pig that night!

This was an adventure I had when I lived in Houston Texas.
Damn I would love to experience this again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....