Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, March 4, 2011

3-1-2011 Tuesday – Guess Road



I decided to stop by Guess Road on the way home to see if I could satisfy my hunger for Man-Meat.
When I got there I got a little worried because there were only few vehicles in the parking lot.
I had wasted the time driving there so I figured I needed to go on and waste the $5.00 cover fee. Then I thought, maybe it might be one or two worth the trip.
In the back video area was depressing. There were three guys back there and one of them was a regular who I really need to be in the mood for.
This country boy, redneck type middle aged guy with a nice build came in. He smelled of liquor and I could tell he really had been drinking.
He let me suck on his cock in the hallway. It was a nice uncut piece and hung pretty well.
He kept pulling his foreskin back and holding it tight at the base. I pushed his hands away and took control of his uncut cock.
It never got hard, but with my tongue working on it, it finally shot a nice size load into my mouth.
I really like it when guys shot their loads in my mouth and the cock never got hard.
It makes me proud that I can get them off.
After him, I left to go home for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....