Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 6, 2011

3-4-2011 Friday after work. The ICEMAN!


It’s Friday again and I was on my way home from a very long day at work. I needed to go by the grocery store so I decided I could spend some time at the bookstore on Guess Road hunting some Man-Meat.
I pulled into the parking lot and was disappointed at the number of vehicles there for a Friday afternoon just after 5 PM. While I was getting myself ready to go in, a pickup truck pulled in the parking lot. This Hot small build breaded muscular bear like stud got out of it and headed into the store. I have seen him there several times before. He is so Fucking Hot and never has anything to do with me. Oh Well! His Lost….
This is not Him, but could be. He is HOT and Muscular with a small build.
Just as I was ready to go into the store, this Big Red Rig pulled into the parking lot. Just the tractor, he wasn’t pulling a trailer. It had a rubber chicken attached to its front grill. I watched as he drove to the back of the parking lot and turned his rig around. Then he pulled it up next to the garbage dumpster and parked it.
Out of the cab climbed the driver. He was over 6 feet tall, had blond hair down to his shoulders and a bit of belly. He had a dark beard and was wearing shorts and a button up type shirt. The shirt had a Hawaiian type print on it and was Red just like his Rig.
Damn he was HOT!
 
I waited until he walked past me and went into the bookstore. Then I took that picture. His ‘Handle’ or ‘Nick Name’ that was on the driver’s side door was ICEMAN.
Just the Big Red Rig was enough to make my cock get hard.
Inside the store I headed to the Men’s Room and took care of cleaning my butt hole out. I had flushed it out before my trip to the ABS at lunch time. So it was a quick flush out this time. I always want to be ready just in case some horny man wants to stuff my ass full of his manhood.
Next I paid my $5.00 cover charge and headed on back to the video area.
I checked out the hall on my left first. There were just a couple of guys leaning on the wall.
Then I walked over to the other side. I could see into the darkness that there was some action going on. So I pushed my way past the guys just leaning on the wall. Near the end of the hallway I found the Truck Driver. Down in front of him was the Hot Bear that had entered the store when I got there. He was sucking on the Truck Driver’s cock.
I reached over to his chest and ran my hand over his nipples. I was surprised to find he had his left nipple pierced and had a small gage barbell in it.
When I pinched his nipples he started to moan. I wasn’t sure if it was because of me pinching his nipples or because the bear down in front of him was doing a good job.
With my other hand while I was pinching the pierced nipple, I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed his t-shirt up. Then I ran my free hand across his belly. His belly was a little larger then I would have expected, but it was OK. He was a REAL TRUCKER!
I played with nipples while the small built bear continued to suck on his cock.
The Trucker reached over and grabbed my crotch. Since my cock was rock hard, I undid my Levi 501s and let him have my cock to play with while he was being serviced by the bear. He squeezed my cock had and stroked a few time. Then he grabbed hold to my PA and began to pull on it some. He knew what to do with a pierced cock.
Finally the Trucker pulled his cock out of the Bear’s mouth as he said, ‘I don’t want to cum yet.’ I stopped playing with his nipples at this point.
The Bear stood up in front him and saw I had been playing with his nipples. He got a strange look on his face as he turned and leaned on the wall next to the Trucker.
I ran my left hand down over the Trucker’s belly and paused at his belly button. Then I continued my way down to his cock. My fingers wrapped around it to find a nice fat Trucker’s cock. It wasn’t very long, but it was nice and fat.
I wanted a taste of it real bad, but knew it would still taste of the bear. So I reframed from bending down and getting a taste.
The little bear pushed himself off the wall and walked away. Now was my chance to taste the Trucker’s cock. I dropped to my knees in front of him, looked up at him and asked ‘can I have a quick taste of your cock?’ He looked down at me and said ‘damn right you can, I love having my cock sucked. I just don’t want to cum yet. I just parked my rig and want to play for a while.’
That was more than I expected from him. All I asked was if I could taste his Trucker’s cock.
Slowly I took his fat trucker’s cock in my mouth. When I had all of in my mouth, I swallowed and then started to chew on it some as my tongue began to work on the shaft. The Trucker moaned out loud and reached down with both hands and grabbed the back of head. He put enough pressure on the back of my head to keep his fat trucker’s cock buried in my throat as I was chewing and sucking on it as if I was eating his manhood for dinner.
His fat cock was like his Big Red Rig - Big, not full length without the trailer and powerful.
Then he let loose of the back of my head and pulled his fat cock out of my mouth.
‘Damn boy, where the hell did you learn to eat cock like that? I don’t think I have every had anyone make my cock feel so damn good.’
That made my ego feel so good. I love it when a Man tells me how good my mouth feels on his cock. 
I stood up in front of him and looked him in the face and said ‘I love sucking Trucker cocks and making them feel good.’
Then I said, ‘I hope you let me have some more of it later, ICEMAN.’
‘Damn right you can have more of it later’ he said to me with a big smile on his bearded face.
I turned and was about to walk away when I saw the Hot little Bear standing at the end of the hallway watching the two of us. I was pretty sure he heard all of what had just been said.  As I passed him heading toward the other hallway to see what was going on, he had an angry look on his face. Oh Well. May the Best Cock Sucker get the Meat!
On the other side there wasn’t much going on. I actual sat on the bar stool in the corner.
I got bored and decided to go back to the other hallway where the action usually is. I was hoping to find that Trucker again. I was ready for some more of his fat cock.
As I walked down the hallway, I saw the Trucker standing leaning against the wall down near the end of the hallway. I walked down toward him and as I got closer to him, I noticed he had his fat cock out and was stroking it. He was right up against the guy sitting on the bar stool. The guy on the stool was ignoring the Trucker.
I walked up to in front of him and dropped to me my knees like any good Pig would do in front of a Trucker with his cock exposed. I took his semi erect fat cock in my mouth and swallowed all of it. Then I began chewing and licking on it as before. The Trucker began to moan and groan as I ate his manhood.
Damn his Fat Trucker’s Cock tasted so damn good. This time it was salty tasting from the pre-cum it had been dripping while he had been stroking it. I was in Pig Heaven.
I continued to suck, chew, swallow and lick his cock as he continued to moan and tell me how fucking good it felt. Then I decided His balls needed some attention. He had nice balls and he enjoyed my licking and sucking on them. But he wanted his fat cock back in my mouth, so I went back to sucking and chewing on it.
After I had been back servicing his cock again for a few minutes, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me he still wasn’t ready to cum. I licked my spit off the shaft of his cock and then kissed its head.
When I was back standing up again, he told me he really liked the way I ate cock and that I need to make a few trips on the road with him. Just sucking his fat cock and his buddy truckers who liked to get heir cocks sucked. That made me feel real good again.
I looked around and there wasn’t anything else happening, so I decided to go and check out the other side again. I still had the taste of the Trucker’s cock in my mouth and was ready for some more meat.
Back on the other side, the corner stool was open, so I again went and sat on it.
I was being cruised by a black guy and the guy’s cruise was going real slow. He never would really make a pass at me.
Finally I got up off the stool and went in the booth next to the last video booth. I shut the door behind me and move the stool that was in the booth over next to the door to keep it shut.
As I waited, I heard someone push open the door to the booth on the other side of the glory hole and then shut it. The guy that had just entered the last booth next to mine also took the stool in that booth and moved it over next to the door to keep it shut.
Maybe one day, the owner of the bookstore will get the new booths he has been building for months up and running. It would be nice to shut the door and it stays shut,
I knelt down on my knee and looked through the hole to see who had entered the booth next to the one I was in. It was the black guy who had been cruising me in the hallway. I could see he had a nice bulge which he was rubbing. I reached up with my right hand and put a couple fingers through the glory hole to let him know I was interested. With my left hand, I slid my camera out of my pocket and turned it on.
I had had some white Trucker Meat, now I was ready for some dark meat.
I watched through the oversized glory hole as the black guy unzipped his pants, then he unbuckled his belt and reached into his underwear to pull out his manhood.
It wasn’t as much there as I expected, but it was still a nice looking cock. It was a cock that needed to be serviced. I couldn’t turn it down. I had already offered my services by fingering the glory hole.
The black guy turned and stepped toward the glory hole. Then he pushed his manhood through the glory hole for me to have.
Here is a picture of what he presented to me.
There wasn’t much to work with, but I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck on it. While I was sucking on his cock, he pressed his body tighter to the plywood wall that separated us. I could tell he wanted to give me as much of his black cock as he could. Then all of a sudden he pulled it out of my mouth. I watched through the glory hole as he stepped backward and began to stuff his spit covered cock back into his pants. The black guy redid his pants and belt and then left the booth. Hell if I knew what was going on in his head. Maybe he just got too close to shooting his load and didn’t want to.
I stayed on my knees because I heard someone walk into the booth after the black guy left. As I looked back through the glory hole and I saw it was the Trucker, the ICEMAN. Damn, just what I needed. Him in a booth with his fat trucker’s cock pushed through the glory hole so I could get a picture of it.
I laid my hand in the oversized glory hole so he could see there was a cock sucker on the other side of the plywood wall wanting his cock. He reached down and unzipped his zipper. I watched through the glory hole as he undid his pants and they fell to the floor around his ankles. He had on red jockey shorts, they matched his Big Red Rig. He then pushed them down to around his ankles where his pants had fallen. As he straightened up there it was, hanging in front of him, his Fat Trucker’s Cock.
I wanted it. I wanted it real bad.
I reached through the glory hole and grabbed his fat cock. I gave it a few strokes and then pulled on it. Hinting to him to step up to the glory hole and feed his fat cock through it for me to have. As I continued to pull on his cock, he turned and followed my lead by stepping forward and pushing his fat cock through the glory hole.
Here it is. This is the Trucker, known as the ICEMAN cock.
I took the time to take a picture of the cock for my collection and to share with my readers. I hope you like it. I sure enjoyed it.
After taking the picture of it sticking out of the glory hole, I took all of it my mouth and began to service it. Quickly it got rock hard and I could hear the Trucker moaning and groaning on the other side of the wall. This had my cock throbbing in my pants as I continued to chew on his cock. Servicing it like a good Pig Faggot should service a real Trucker’s manhood.
Here are a couple pictures of me servicing the Trucker’s Fat cock.
 
I worked on his cock and balls for several minutes. Then as I had his entire cock in my mouth and was chewing on it and swallowing as if I was eating it, I heard him say ‘Oh Shit! Jesus, Mother Fucker!’
I knew exacting what that meant. He was ready to explode in my mouth.
WOW, I was going to get a belly full of Trucker Cum. I haven’t had any from a real Trucker in a long time.
I let a little of his cock slide out of my mouth as his cock began to throb. Then I felt his thick Trucker’s Cum begin to shoot into my mouth. I felt his balls which were laying on my chin draw up tight as he continued to feed me his load. That Fat Trucker’s Cock just kept pumping more and more cum into my mouth. He must have been saving his load just for his visit here at the bookstore.
I swallowed and swallowed every drop of his thick salty cum. Then finally his cock began to go limp and the cum flow slowed to nothing. I nibbled on his limp cock for a few seconds which made him move his hips a little before pulling his drained cock from my mouth. I watched through the glory hole as he stepped backwards and his cock moved further and further away from my mouth and the glory hole.
The Trucker surprised me by leaning forward and saying to me through the glory hole, ‘that was the best mouth job I have ever had.’
Then I watched as he grabbed his shorts and underwear and pulled them up. He stuffed his fat limp cock into his red jockeys and then zipped back up his shorts.
Damn I was one proud Faggot Pig Whore. I had just drained the balls of the ICEMAN.
I checked to see what time it was and decided I needed to go. As I left the video booth, the Trucker was waiting for me in the hallway.
‘You really know how to give one hell of a mouth job. I hope you are here the next time I am driving through this area.’ Then he turned with a big grin on his bearded trucker’s face and walked away. I followed him and watched as he walked toward the other hallway again. I figured he was going to catch his breath and then find some other faggot to feed his cock to.
In the parking lot, I took a few more pictures of his Rig. Damn he was driving one Hell of a Big Rig. That was a real turn on to me. I could have pulled my cock out in the parking lot and jacked it off just looking at his rig and tasting his cum in my mouth.
Hope you enjoyed my adventures. I sure the Hell did!
 THE END!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....