Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just Another Day - Part 1 - Tony


It was the first time I was going to fuck with Tony at his house. We had fucked around a couple of times before, but it was always at the bookstore.
I got to Tony’s house around noon. He answered the door just wearing a pair of gym shorts. A very small pair of gym shorts. He had such a good looking body, I was glad he was showing it off.
We kissed and I played with his huge black cock through his gym shorts. He reached around me and rubbed my ass, telling me how good my ass felt to his grip.
Tony told me to get undressed while he got us something to smoke. So I stripped down to my underwear. I was wearing a pair of the Jockey-Boxers.
When he came back into the room, he lite up a joint and we smoked a little. After several minutes I got on my knees in between his smooth muscular legs.
I pulled his beautiful black cock out the leg of his shorts and began sucking on it. I would take a puff from the joint and then go down on his big cock, letting the smoke work its way to my head.
His massive manhood got rock hard while I was kneeling between his dark skinned legs making love to it.
It wasn’t long before Tony and I were heading for his bedroom.
Tony quickly lost his gym shorts as I pulled my underwear off.
As Tony climbed onto his bed, I dove my face into his ass crack and started rimming his sweet black hole. Tony took a deep sigh and pushed his asshole into my mouth so I could chew on it. His ass had the perfect amount of daily ass sweat.
For a man that’s Top only, he has one hell of a fuckable asshole.
I pulled his cock and balls between his legs so I could have the best of both worlds. His huge cock & balls and his sweet black ass.
I alternated back and forth from licking his long black cock, then over his sweet balls and back to his incredible tasting asshole.
After several minutes of me rimming and sucking his ass and cock, he pulled me out from between his legs. Tony pushed me face down in the bed and started to play with my hungry white asshole.
Tony got my asshole all wet and then he climbed up on my ass. Slowly he began to slide his long black cock into my asshole. I took a hit from the bottle of poppers laying on the bed just as he pushed the last inch of his massive manhood into my stretched asshole. I could feel his course black pubic hair on my ass crack and his big black balls hanging down between my legs. He took and pushed my left leg up to give him direct entry into me through my asshole.
Tony then straddled my other leg as he pushed his cock into as deep as it would go. He paused for a few seconds and told me how fucking good my ass felt on his cock.
Then the fucking began. Man. This guy fucks like a wild animal in heat. He fucks hard and non stop.
I’m not lying; he fucked me for a good forty-five minutes non-stop before he finally flooded the inside of my asshole with his huge load of cum.
He fucked me the whole time with either me on my belly or I was on my knees. Both of us did poppers as needed. I was amazed, every time he took a hit of poppers, his cock would get harder and he would fuck wilder.
This young black stud loved fucking. 
The whole time he was fucking me, he was sweating buckets. Between the both of us sweating, his bed was soaking wet.
When Tony was just about to cum, he forced my body down hard on the bed. His massive cock had swelled up even bigger then it was. It now felt twice as big as it began.
Then he rammed it deep into me. This black stud buried his monster cock as deep as he could in my asshole and pumped my hole full of his cum.
Damn it felt good having this handsome black stud breed my ass.
Then Tony collapsed on my back with his fat cock staying inside of my ass.
The two of us melted into the puddle of sweat on his bed.
While panting still trying to catch is breath, Tony told me that he hadn’t had a workout like that in a long time. He said that most of the guys he fucks beg him to shoot his load. They couldn’t keep up with him. Their ass couldn’t that his persistent fucking.
Hell, my ass was ready for more!
As we laid there, my ass gentle milked his cock some hoping it would get harder again and continue the fucking.
When Tony finally slid his thick black cock out of my asshole, I quickly turned around and took it in my mouth. I needed to clean it off. It was covered in fuck juice from my ass and I had to taste it.
As I was cleaning his limp cock, Tony told me he needed a break. He just laid back and let me enjoy his cock some more in my mouth.
Over and over he kept telling me how fucking Hot my ass was while he was fucking it. He even told me he could stand fucking me every day if it was possible.
After cleaning all of the fuck juices off his cock, I let it slide out of my mouth.
I got off the bed and turned and stared at Tony stretched across the bed with his massive limp cock laying on his leg. I couldn’t believe something this good looking had just fucked me for almost an hour and then bred my ass with his load.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....