Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pittsburg Trip 9/16 to 9/18/2011


I had a chance to travel to Pittsburg PA this past weekend.
I flew up on Friday to help my friend Nipple Bear to take care of some business. Sunday we drove back to NC. I had the chore of driving a 24 foot moving truck. It was one of those commercial size trucks.


I hadn’t driven a truck like that in many years. It sure did boost my ego driving it.
* * * Being a Truck Driver.
I got to park in the truck lots and enter the truck stops through the area restricted to just truck drivers. O got to see some damn good looking truckers.

Instead of getting a Motel/Hotel, we decided to just each rent a room at the Club Pittsburg Bath House. We got our rooms Friday evening around 6 PM and didn’t check out until 7:30 AM Sunday morning.

WOW – what a fucking weekend!

Instead of writing one long story about the trip and my adventures at the bath house and bar, I decide to break the weekend up into individual stories of the either really good sex or the Bazaar shit I saw over the weekend.

Let me say it again:
WOW – what a fucking weekend!

I might be older in age, but I am young with the versatility younger PIGs should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....