Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Really Black -continued


As I sat in my truck outside the rundown apartment building, I decided I needed to make my safe call. I took my cell phone and called my Buddy in GSO. On his voice mail I left the address of the place I was at and what time it was. This is something we do with each other for safety reasons. I will not go into details here about it, but it works.

The black guy I had followed got out of car and walked toward the building.
The place was a real dump.
As he walked up the path to the building another good looking black stud exited one of the ground floor apartments. They both stopped when they met and shook hands in some thug way ritual. Then they both turned and looked my way. The new guy had a big smile on his face. Then he reached down and grabbed his crotch and they parted.

The black stud who had fucked me earlier at the bookstore climbed the steps to the second floor and unlocked the door to the apartment on the end.

He left the door open as he disappeared into the apartment. That was my cue to follow.
I got out of my truck, grabbed my toy bag and headed toward the apartment building. I noticed at the far end of the building was a basket ball court there  in the parking lot. There were several black guys playing basketball. They all stopped and stood and watched me climb the steps the second floor. I quickly ducked into the apartment with the open door and shut it.
The apartment was pretty dark and when I shut the door it got even darker.
‘’Yo, I’m Rod’ came from the darkness. Then a light came on in what appeared to be a kitchen area. I quickly glanced around to see my surrounding.
I started to introduce myself and was interrupted by ‘you are my bitch. My fuck hole. Understand?’
‘Damn right I do’ I replied to him.
Out of the kitchen area walked my black Thug Stud. He had already removed his shirt. His body looked Hot as Hell in the dim light.
There wasn’t much furniture in the room. I saw a massive weight bench in one corner and there was a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall. On the other side of the room was a couch and side chair. They looked pretty nasty.
  

‘That’s the john’ he said to me pointing to a dark doorway. ‘It’s busted but you can use the sink if you gotta piss. You gotta go next door if you got to shit.’
I watched as he took a big swig from the bottle he was holding. Then he passed it to me.
‘Drink some, it‘s pretty good shit.’
I quickly smelled it as I put the bottle to my lips. It smelled of vodka. I felt it was save drinking it and took a swallow. It burned going down, but made me feel pretty good a few seconds later.
He crossed the room to the chair and said to me ‘come here and get between my legs. I want to watch you make love to my dick.’
He undid his belt and then his pants and pulled them open. Then he dropped his ass down in the chair. While he was spreading his legs I walked over to where he was.
Then I dropped to my knees in between his spread legs. I could smell his musky aroma coming from his crotch area. It was intoxicating.
With my right hand I reached into the fly of his boxer shorts and hauled out his massive uncut dark black cock and balls. His balls were huge also and they were low hangers. They felt good slapping up against my ass when he was fucking me from behind at the bookstore.
Damn it was a pretty piece of dark meat. It was fat and long and looked like a big sausage with the way his foreskin tightened up over his cock head.
Pre-cum was oozing out of this foreskin as I took hold of the base of it with my left hand.
‘That’s it bitch, I wanta sit back and watch do some lovin on my black dick while I smoke a little.’ He said to me.
I took his big skin covered cock head in my mouth and began to lick the pre-cum out of his dark black foreskin.
I glanced up at his face as he was lighting a joint.
‘This is some pretty good shit. Makes me horny as hell. Hell I can fuck for hours on this smoke.’
He took a deep draw off of it and held his breath. I continued my journey down his cock shaft, taking it inch by inch into my mouth and down my throat.
Once I had all of his limp black cock in my mouth and my nose was buried in his sweaty black pubic hair, I heard him say, ‘Damn bitch, that feels good. Just a good as your fucking bitch hole did on my dick.’
I began working my throat muscles and my tongue on the dark meat in my mouth and throat. I wanted to get it hard again so my Thug Stud Rod could ride my white ass some more.
Then without warning Rod let out a deep sigh and I felt his cock jerk a little in my mouth. Then a gush of piss started down my throat.
‘Yeah Bitch, drink it on down. I told you the John is fucked up and your mouth is gonna be my hole to piss into’
I gulped down his salty piss and felt good being Rod’s toilet. His piss was mostly beer piss. It wasn’t too strong tasting and I knew I could get a good buzz off of it.
Finally his piss came to a dribble and then stopped. I got my breath and then went back to sucking on his cock.
‘Get up here and let me give you a shotgun’ he said as he reached down and grabbed my arm. He forcible pulled me off his cock and up on his belly. Then he took a long hit of the joint.
He pulled me up further and locked his lips onto mine. Then holding my head in place he began forcing the smoke into my mouth. I breathed it in as I tried to breath. After I had inhaled all his smoke, he started kissing me. His long tongue forced its way into my mouth and his big lips were slobbering all over mine. He was a great kisser.
It surprised the hell out of me that he so aggressive with kissing. I find most black men like him don’t kiss. I was glad he wasn’t one of them.
As he loosened his lips on mine it gave me a chance to run my tongue over his wet lips and then up to his nose. He started sucking on my chin as I dug my tongue into his big nostrils. I was digging for some snot or a big booger. I wanted to eat anything and everything that came out of this Thug Nigga’s body.
Between the booze, the smoke and the smell of his musky man scent, my head was spinning. I felt really good and horny as hell.
‘My bitch is feeling good, yeah?’ Rod said to me as he pushed my head away from his. He took another draw off the joint and then fed me some more smoke.
‘Izz like getting my bitch fuck’d up’ he continued. ‘Real fuck’d so I can fuck you till you can’t walk. I’m gonna breed the hell out of your white hole and make you have my nigga baby. I’m gonna make you beg for more of my black dick when I stop fuck’n you.’
Every word he said burned into my brain. My head was spinning and I was fuck’d up big time. That was some good smoke he had. Plus his raunchy piss and booze.
He wanted his cock sucked some more and he forced me back down between his legs. His massive uncut dark black cock was rock hard now. I couldn’t believe how fucking big the monster was now. It had to have grown a couple of inches since the bookstore and it was much thicker.
I got my mouth over the big skin covered cockhead and tried my best to swallow as much of the massive piece of meat as I could.
I came off his cock and started to lick my way down the dark black shaft toward his huge balls. They were hanging low below his cock between his legs like a big ol’ punching bag from the gym. I started licking his sweat off his balls and one by one I took them in my mouth and chewed on the. Each one was a mouth full. Rod moaned and groaned as I worked on his huge nuts.
‘That’s it bitch, chew on my nuts, they like the attention youz given them.’
While I had his nuts in my mouth he slid his black ass off the edge of he chair some to give me better access to them. While I was down there I could smell his raunchy sweaty ass. It didn’t smell shitty, it just smelled of pure Black man musky ass. A smell that drives me insane.
I really get off on eating out a black stud’s musky smelling asshole. Giving him pure 100% service. His cock, his balls and his ass.
My mind wondered off as to if he was going to give me his ass to service too. He didn’t offer it to me as I licked under his nuts on his sweet spot. That area between his nuts and his asshole.
I moved back to his massive cock. Licking and chewing on the shaft as I made my way back to his thick black foreskin which was oozing pre-cum. There was so much pre-cum, it was running down his cock shaft. It’s salty taste made the journey back up his long dark black cock shaft even more rewarding.
Just as I got my mouth back on his cockhead and was trying to swallow as much of his manhood as I could, he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth.
‘Izz ready to fuck. This shit has made me horny as a dog. Izz taking your white ass to the bed after we have some more smoke and some more booze.
Rod let go of the back of my head and pulled his rock hard black cock out of my mouth.
‘Grab that bottle and get your white ass in there.’ He pointed to a dark doorway next to the bathroom doorway.
I grabbed the bottle of vodka and he grabbed his tray with the weed on it.
As I got to the dark doorway I paused and let him enter the room first. At this point I knew my place. He had complete control over my mind and my body was for his use and enjoyment.
Rod walked across the dark room and all of a sudden there was daylight in the room. He had opened the blinds some to let some light in.
It was about 4 PM when I got there and I figured it had to be around 5 PM now. The daylight would last for a few more hours.
I glanced around the room to get my bearing and noticed there was a mattress on the floor in the middle of the room and clothes thrown on the floor around it. Next to the door as small trash can full of beer cans and liquor bottles. Across the room was a wooden crate and there was one of those plastic chairs like you have in the yard. The only light I saw in the room was the overhead light and some burnt candles on a plate on the floor near the end of the mattress where there were a couple of pillows.
The sheets on the mattress looked as if they hadn’t been changed in months.
Rod stepped a few steps over to the mattress and sat down on the edge of it.
‘Give me that shit bitch’ he said to me as he reached out for the bottle I had.
I watched as he took a big swallow from the bottle and then sat it down on the floor next to the mattress on his side away from me.

More to Cum…..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....