Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Really Black


I have always found it interesting that Men’s cocks can be so different in color.
Some are lily white and some are black as black.
The real surprises are the light skinned Men of Color who have coal black cock and balls.
Hispanic men really vary. Some have the lightest cocks that you would think you were servicing a white man’s cock. Then some of them have the darkest colored cock and balls. It almost is as if you a servicing a black man.
Puerto Ricans I have serviced over the years seem to have dark cock and balls. They have that thick curly black pubic hair which smells so good.

The attached pictures are of a very dark cock I got to service a few years ago.
 I remember it well.
I started off sucking on it through the Glory Hole and after several minutes of intense work on it, the owner pulled it back and bent forward to tell me to join him.
I had not seen what the guy looked like until I entered the video booth with him.
Man was I surprised with pure delight. He was one hell of a Thug. He had his shirt unbuttoned and open with several gold chains with medallions. He had a big tattoo across his chest and I noticed several on his arms. He had on baggy pants with his boxer shorts out the top of them. Plus he had his ball cap on backwards and had something in his mouth he was chewing on.
Damn he was Hot.

My first thought was, - I want this black thug to fuck the holy shit out of my white ass with his long fat uncut black cock.
I wanted to be his Bitch Whore or whatever he wanted to call me.
Before I could drop to my knees in front to him, he said to me “I want to see your ass! Izz wanting to fuck some white hole.”
I turned to show him my ass and the same time I was undoing my pants so they would fall to let him see my ass.
As soon as my ass was visible he reached out and grabbed it. His long middle finger wasted no time finding my asshole. He pushed it in as far as he could and wiggled it around some. I pushed my ass onto his finger and told him he could have all this white ass he wanted. Then I told he could have it any fucking way he wanted it.
With his other hand he was stroking his fat uncut dark black cock. It was rock hard and had pre-cum dripping from the end of his foreskin.
I reached forward with my finger and got the dripping pre-cum and then licked it off my fingers.
“Give me some of that white hole” he said to me as he pulled my ass and put it right in front of his hard cock.
Without any hesitation he stepped forward and laid his wet cockhead against my asshole. My asshole already had some lube on it from when I had gotten there. I was hopeful of getting fucked so I did some pre-lubing. That along with his own pre-cum he had no trouble sliding his fat cock inside of me through my asshole.
I was surprised that he took his time and slowly pushed his hard uncut cock into me inch by inch. He was so horned up to get some of my white ass.
Once he all had of his fat uncut black cock inside my white ass, he said ‘oh baby that some sweet hole, it feels so good and it’s all mine.’
With that said he began fucking me. At first with short ins and outs and then as he increased his speed he increased how much of his hard cock he pulled out of me. He had a unique way of pushing his cock back into me at an angle. This movement made his cock feel even larger then it already was.
As you can see from the pictures posted, he had a nice size cock. He for sure was a true Thug - A Thug that likes to fuck white ass.
He rode my ass long and hard for what seemed like forever. In reality it was only about 15 or 20 minutes. While he was riding my ass, he got carried away a couple of time and started slapping my ass and he got fairly rough with his fucking. He would grab my hips and ram his hard uncut black cock deep inside of me and then he would hold me tight with all his cock inside of me while he grinded his hips making his long fat cock go even deeper inside of me. There were times when he had me pinned up against the wall of the video booth and both my feet were off the floor. I was suspended between the wall and his body getting rammed as hard as he could fuck. The black fucker was sweating buckets of sweat while he rammed his manhood into me. His sweat was dripping on my ass and back as he pounded my ass with his mighty manhood. The video booth filled with the smelled of his musky odor. The two of us must have sounded like wild animals fighting with all the noise both of us were making while he pounded my white hole.
Damn it felt good to have a black stud Thug use my ass for his playground.
The black guy wrapped his arms around my belly and picked me up off the floor. I wrapped my legs around behind him as he held me in mid air.
‘I wanta take your white hole to my crib and fuck you some more on the mattress.’ He said to me as he had me impaled on his mighty manhood.
‘Hell ya’ I just about screamed while being impaled again and again on his manhood.
Then with just a bump of his hips I felt his cock start to throb in me as he yelled out ‘mother fucking bitch’. I felt his cock explode in me as he began to drain his nuts inside the ass it was buried in. He jerked around while still holding me in mid air. I was afraid he was going to drop me. But he didn’t. He just bucked his hips wildly fucking me while his cum filled my ass.
It seemed like he wasn’t going to stop breeding my white ass, but finally he loosened his grip on me letting me get my feet back on the floor.
Once I had my balance, he slowly started to pull his fat uncut cock out of my asshole. Inch by inch the sloppy black cock slid out of me.
When all of his cock was out of my ass, I turned around quickly and dropped to my knees in front of him. I wanted to clean his cum and my ass juices off his dark black cock.
I was surprised. He was still pretty hard. Not as hard as when he was inside of me fucking the living hell out of me.
As I was cleaning his cum off his uncut cock and feeding off of my own ass juice, I was in Pig heaven. His dark black cock tasted so fuck’n good.
As I swallowed his manhood my nose would get buried in the little bit of black sweaty pubic hair pushing out of the fly of his boxer shorts.
‘Give it up bitch. Follow me to the crib and you can ride my black monster some more.’ He said to me looking down at me.
‘It’s just a few blocks from here and the crib is empty. I’ve some booze and some smoke too’ he said to me as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and began to stuff it back in his pants.
‘You can handle some more of this black dick, uh?’ he asked as I stood up to get myself dressed.
Again he grabbed my ass and this time forced a couple of his black fingers inside of me. My ass was dripping of his hot cum.
‘Yeah, that white hole needs some more fuck’n’ he said as he fingered fucked my asshole a couple of time.
The he pulled his fingers out of my ass ands forced them into my mouth.
‘clean um up bitch’ he said as I eagerly licked the juices off his black fingers.
I watched as he pulled open the door to the video booth. I thought he was going to pull it off the hinges. He stepped proudly out into the hallway and strutted toward the exit hallway. He was one proud nigga - Showing off in front of all the other guys.
I followed him several feet behind his pace out into the parking lot. He walked over to a supped up car and got in it. He never looked back at me.
I got into my truck and waited for him to pull out. Then I followed him down some back streets into a pretty nasty part of town. Most of the houses were boarded up and it looked like hell. There were several black guys on one the porches the looked past out.
I continued to follow him until he pulled into front a real rundown apartment building.

More big black cock and white ass fucking to follow…
   


   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....