Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Midget Piss




Several years ago I was at a local biker bar that is one block from the beach. 
It was closing time, only a few regulars who were drunk off their ass. 


One was a homeless little person. He was about 3' tall, had a beard. I thought I saw a huge bulge running down his pant leg. But wasn't sure due to his size. 


One of the women in the bar crawled onto the pool table muttering something about getting fucked..... then she passed out. 


Well, the little man crawled onto the pool table, pulled out his dick and started fucking her. Try as I did, I still did not see his dick. Once he cum in her cunt he tucked his dick back in. Everyone in there was cheering him on. 


I watched him stagger out the bar and down onto the beach where he slept most nights. 


I followed, determined to see his dick. I watched him walk into the dunes and followed. He asked if I had a smoke and I gave him one. He was so drunk I had a hard time understanding what he was saying. 


Then he just pulled out his dick and started pissing right in front of me. I dropped to my knees right in the stream of his piss with it splashing all over me. 
He muttered he was sorry and started laughing telling me he use to know a bitch who like for him to piss on her. 


His dick looked about 6" long and as thick as a beer can. I didnt even ask. I just reached out took his dick in my hands and he pulled my head onto it. 


Lick her pussy off my big dick he said laughing. I sucked his dick for an hour trying to make him cum again. He never did. But he had trouble keeping hard. It grew to about 7" and would get pretty hard for short periods..... 


I never had the chance to see him when I had the time to offer service.... 


Anyone else ever serviced a homeless midget.... Do they all have big dicks like he did?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....