Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 2, 2012

2002 - Cocks I have sucked…



Recently I was doing some cleaning up of boxes of old stuff and found a disk of pictures I took back in 2002.

These pictures were of various cocks I sucked hanging out of the glory holes that gave me that pleasure.

Below are a few samples of these pictures…

Question?????

These pictures are 10 years old. Do you, my readers want to see them?

I can post them in groups by date.

Let me know by doing a comment below in the comments section.

Yes- Show Us the Mighty Cocks You Sucked in 2002.

No- Not Interested in Old Stuff from 2002







 I remember this guys balls were fun to chew on.
Don't see him around much anymore.



3 comments:

Westernstock said...

Yes- Show Us the Mighty Cocks You Sucked in 2002.

Jay said...

Yes - Show Us the Mighty Cocks You Sucked in 2002.
I always love to see the meat that you get to enjoy.

Anonymous said...

YES! show us all the hot mancock you had the privalage of sucking and pleasuring in 2002!! love the uncircumcised cocks and you think alot of them came back over the years? i found a new Glory hole arcade in portland oregon last week!!! Fantasy adult store on Sandy & se 85 st!!!! finaly a glory hole i can use!!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....