Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cock Worship


Who or what do we really worship?
Some say they worship the mighty COCK. The Phallic. The Penis…

Do we really worship the cock or are we just lusting after it?



Is it that we are controlled by it, or do we just really know that God created Man in his image and gave him tools to survive with.

One such tool is his Cock, and another useful tool is Man’s Ass.

 

Man uses his hands everyday for survival and pleasure.


Every Man is equipped with his own special shape, color, thickness, length and uniqueness hanging between his legs.


That is one of the things I love about sucking cock and drinking from it.
Every one of them is different.
Different size, different taste, different shape, different color and they all react differently to my mouth and tongue.


Now you may wonder where I am going with this…
I worship My God the Almighty.


I lust after masculine men to give the chance to use the tools God gave me to have pleasure with them.

When I kneel down in front of a Man and take his cock into my mouth and make him moan and groan as I use my tools to give him pleasure, I am not worshiping his cock, I am giving thanks to my God for giving me the ability to give this man such intense pleasure.


When I offer my ass to a Man, I am using one of the Tools given me to share pleasure with another Man. Whether he fucks me, eats my ass, stuff it full of toys or places his hand inside me, I am giving thanks to my God for giving me the ability to give this man such incredible pleasure.

     

As much of a Pig as I am, I never forget who put me here in his likeness and who gave me the talents I have and the opportunity to share them with other men.

I look forward to sharing with my readers many stories from future upcoming hunts and weekends.


I hope you have enjoyed these pictures of Men using the tools God gave them to share in pleasure with each other.


The End!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your post, im a bladk dudes that digs redneck men, freekin hot!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....