Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 9, 2012

From the Past - 5-1-2002


5-1-2002
Wednesday
I stopped by the BS for a couple of minutes. There were not very many cars in the parking lot and I was real horny. 
I had a date earlier to get fucked and it fail through. The guy had forgotten we had plans. I really wanted him bad too. His has a huge cock that stays rock hard and can fuck for what seems like forever. It wasn't all lost; we made a date for the next day. I had more time on Thursday anyway.

Well back to the book store. I went to the back and nothing was going on. Just a few guys standing around talking. No one in any of the booths. 
I recognized one guy that I had sucked a few weeks ago. The one thing interesting about this guy is that he never really gets all the way hard. He has an average size cock and he is uncut. He's probable in his 50s. 
He was in the booth with no door flipping from channel to channel trying to find a descent movie to watch. I walked up behind him and started rubbing his back slowly working my hands around to his front and down to his crotch. 
I pulled out the stool form under the monitor for him to lean on. I slowly undid his pants and worked his pretty limp uncut cock out of his pants. Next I pulled his pants down just enough to get the zipper out of the way. I knew I would be busy for a while and didn't want scratches on my face. 
I had him get comfortable on the stool then I swatted down in front and started my job. 
I really enjoy sucking this guy’s cock. The noises that he makes while I'm working on him makes the job worth it. 
The movie was playing so there was enough light for me see him well while I was eating his manhood. It took a while but he finally fed me his load of cum. It was real sweet, almost like candy.

While I was nursing his cock after he came, this guy came up behind me and told me to hurry up and finish, that there was a big cock on the other side that no one could get off. I got up and told the owner of the cock I was chewing on thanks. 
I went on over to the other side to see what the guy was talking about.
The guy who had come and got me led me back to the corner. There sitting on a stool was this guy with about 8" cock that was fairly fat. He had nice low hanger too. 
I started playing with it and he stood up and pulled down his shorts. As he sat back down on the stool, I knelt somewhat swatted in front of him and started licking the shaft of his cock. Smelling his manhood, getting my nose and face in his crotch good before swallowing his meat. 
I went to work on his cock, the cock that no one else could get off. 
It wasn't long before I could feel him tense his legs. I knew my mouth was going to get a treat from another uncut cock. 
I slowed down some and moved down to his balls. I wasn't ready for him to come yet. I wanted to suck on those low hangers of his, which I did. I sucked those sweet balls of his into my mouth and made him go crazy. 
He really liked having his balls chewed on. I worked on his balls for a few minutes alternating back and forth from licking the shaft of his cock to chewing on his balls. The guy was going crazy. 
He finally guided my head up over his cock and I swallowed the whole thing. I started milking his cock with my tongue while letting it slide in and out of my mouth. 
I felt his body tense again. I knew now I had to let this guy shot his load. 
He was ready too. He started face fucking me and then he grabbed my head and held it still about half way down the shaft of his cock. 
I could feel the cum moving up the shaft over my tongue as I nursed his cocked. Finally he dumped his load, shooting it against the back of my throat. I swallowed it and kept milking it for more. 
He shot a good size load. It was real salty tasting. 
By the way he was dressed and smelt, I figured he had been out doing yard work before coming to get a blow job. 
This guy’s cock became very sensitive once he came so I milked his cock to get the last of his cum and he pulled up his pants and started to leave. Just as he passed me, he handed me his tokens and told me that I was the best from all of the others that had sucked on him. I guess I should take that for a good compliment. After all, he paid me for the blowjob with a hand full of tokens.
I got myself together, put my cock away and headed back out toward the main hallway. There standing was the guy from earlier that had dragged me over there to suck on that cock. I spoke with him a little while. He asked me if I had ever thought about how many cocks I had sucked in my life. You know, I guess I can't count that high. It is interesting to keep up during the day. I told him that was the reason I had started keeping a diary of my adventures.

There wasn't much of anything else going on there, so I decided to go on home. I had a meeting in Raleigh later that evening and I wanted to get some rest before it.
Here are some pictures of cocks I sucked the year of this story...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....